shape
carat
color
clarity

Forget Memoire...I got all Ritani

Rockz

Rough_Rock
So, after two Ritani setting returns and several months of looking for a Memoire, I finally found what I want, and it all circled right back to Ritani! Even though these rings that I'm now the proud owner of are not found on the Ritani website, and were designed by the original designer. The jewelry store we bought them from is phasing out their Ritani's as they no longer have an affiliation. I got a massive deal! I wish I had more money to buy some of the other Ritani designs, but, alas, I'm a satisfied woman.

My DH had purchased my 1.7 ct RB from Ritani, along with a setting of my choice back in June for our 30th wedding anniversary. I didn't like the setting once received and exchanged it for another, which I didn't like either. Ritani was patient with me , paying for the mailings, and sending pics of other settings for me to view.. Eventually I gave up, and decided to look elsewhere. I found this website, and was introduced to the Memoire design, which I absolutely love. But I couldn't find anywhere that carries it so I can view in person. My best bet was Pearlman's jewelry which I learned about from other posters on price scope. But I was afraid, since I couldn't return it if I didn't like it. I was having a hard time visualizing the different size pointers. I know I didn't want 3's as I felt they would be too small and delicate for my stone, but I wanted the one prong shared design. Like the Memoire purity collection. I didn't want to do custom, as there is no turning back after its made, and we figured it is best to buy a Memoire instead of having one custom made. They cost a fortune, especially with matching band!

Then we walked into this jewelry store and found they carry original Ritani designs. Customer service was excellent. They give us the right amount of attention and let me play as long as I wanted. I found my ideal rings immediately, and even though the wb is a double row eternity, it fit the e-ring perfectly.. I wasn't even looking for an eternity! I can't stop smiling. This is how I was hoping to feel when I first got my e-ring. I'm glad I waited, and that my DH WAS ALWAYS patient, and kept looking with me.

I hope the pics will show up. I have not done this before.

Rockz

Rough_Rock
I'm looking, but I don't see where I can upload pics. My diamond must be blinding me, lol. I have to figure this out. I can't keep this to myself. Please help if you can. Never mind, I just see the link.....

_33538.jpg

_33539.jpg

_33540.jpg

Rockz

Rough_Rock
Some more...all taken with my iPad mini. I now feel like an official pricescoper!

_33545.jpg

_33546.jpg

_33547.jpg

_33548.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! I like the shared prong settings...enjoy! And celebrate being done!!!

Rockz

Rough_Rock
Thank you! It's a celebration , alright. I did nothing but dote on my rings all day!

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful, great job getting the pictures up !!! Looks good together or as stand alone pieces. Happy 30 years together !

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Yay Rockz! You found the perfect compliments to your ring! Even better if you got them for a good deal! They look lovely with your ring! What a great stack! Beautiful! :love: Congratulations! :appl:

Victoria10

Shiny_Rock
Hi Rockz :wavey: That sounds like a wonderful deal!

I love the setting and double row shared prong eternities, it all looks so glamorous together. Beautiful fire shots too.

Are those pear shape diamonds in the setting too? looks very feminine with the scalloping of the single prong e-ring. :appl:
ETA: oh maybe because the e-ring has the single prong it makes the two smaller diamonds next to your center look like pears.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it's so gorgeous!! Love the e-ring setting with your center stone and it looks so luxurious with the double eternity band!! :love:

So happy that you found your dream setting and band. Enjoy and post more photos!! :appl:

Rockz

Rough_Rock
Thank you, SandyCheeks. Marriage has been great for us. No complaints, whatsoever!

Victoria10 - they are all round diamonds in the e-ring setting. The two closest to the main stone are 20 pointers, and the rest are 6 pointers. The eternity band has all 4 pointers - 52 of them!

JDDN - thank you. I'll post more. I never thought of myself as a "blingy" person, but with these, I'm on board.

RockinRuby - thank you!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your band is stunning, and looks fabulous with your ering!!! :love: Very happy you have found something you really love, your set is beautiful and oh so blingy! :dance:

Rockz

Rough_Rock
Here are some more pics. I'm going to dream bright,white lights tonight, lol

_33572.jpg

_33573.jpg

_33574.jpg

_33575.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations - you sound so happy with your new rings - lots of beautiful bling for you!!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, you have some major sparkle! Very beautiful!

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Your rings are gorgeous! I can tell you love them because you took so many pictures :love:
Glad you are having fun and enjoying those beautiful rings.
Congrats!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and blingy! :love: You were so lucky to find what you loved, in the right size, and on sale at that jeweler!

Rockz

Rough_Rock
Thank you, diamondseeker2006. I feel very fortunate. The e-ring was actually a 6.5 and the head was made for a 1 ct. I wear a 5.5, and my diamond is 1.7ct, so I had to wait two weeks for the jeweller to make the adjustments. The band is a size 6 but I decided to leave it as is since most of the time it would be worn with the e-ring. The jeweller has more of the original Ritani designs(bigger pointer diamonds than what is being offered on the website) so they are much more astounding. I had ordered my diamond from Ritani, but the settings I chose did not live up to expectations simply because the diamonds were too tiny and I didn't want to custom make anything. So, finding this affiliate that is no longer an affiliate worked out really good for me. I got an appraisal from them, and also an independent appraisal, and I can't believe my good fortunate. If I knew of anyone getting engaged, married, or an upgrade, I'd lead them to that store myself!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results