shape
carat
color
clarity

For Ellen-pics as promised even though they are crummy cell pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock

Hi Ellen,

You asked on the RockyTalk forum for a picture, since I am at work, the blurry cell shot will have to do.

Top is my 3 stone RHR Scott Kay setting, 1ct (and change, I don''t remember off hand) center stone and .25 sides with pave set .2ct on the shank with engraving, very antique-y

Bottom is my E-ring, the 1.2ct cushion with a basket halo and .2 ct mico-pave on the shanks. I will work on getting better pictures.

I know PSers LIVE for the "fire shots"
9.gif

megsering1031.JPG

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Love your rings and thanks to Ellen for asking you to post them!

PS>>>though I am more into dressage, gotta love a t-bred with a passion for jumping...so fun!!
28.gif

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock

Hi Omieluv

35.gif

I was kinda the token adrenaline junkie as a kid... (before falling off actually hurt) I was always the one that thought of flat classes as my dinner and jumping as dessert. Like I HAD to do the flat classes to get the stuff I really liked. KWIM?

Kudos to you with the dressage, I know I should do more of it, for my horses'' balance and for mine, but just never gave me "the Rush".

One of my mares is OTT and she would go batty if I tried anything that controlled; she is the X-country nut case, the one in my Avatar is the easy going 3 year old that is just starting slowly but surelyover her little baby jumps

28.gif

Thanks for the kind words on my rings. The picture is horrible an I haven’t mastered digital photography just yet. Diamonds are tricky.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Well, get yourself a proper digital camera and start practicing! Diamonds are tricky, but practice makes perfect and you will always have an audience to cheer you along.
31.gif

Not all horses are created equal, which is why we have dressage, show jumping, cross country, eventing, endurance....

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Hi TBJ!

Thank you for sharing your pretties...rings and horse!!!
36.gif

Lori

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aw, thank you TB! I love your rings, from what I can see. I am really looking forward to the other pics!!

And wow, that cushion looks a lot bigger than the carat weight!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results