shape
carat
color
clarity

First Shots, MWM Sunburst

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

smooleys

Rough_Rock
Hey folks. Well, I should have my Sunburst in a couple days, but in the meantime, here are some pics from Mark of the finished product. Enjoy, and hand shots, plenty of them to come soon! FYI, it''s the regular, not petite.

Oh, does anyone think the 10:00 prong tip looks smaller than the others? I hope that it won''t be a problem.

arrows908.jpg

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Your ring looks beautiful. I can see the slight difference in the prong tip size but hopefully it won''t matter. Can''t wait to see the hand shots. Congratulations
36.gif
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that it is just gorgeous! If there is a difference in the prongs then I am not really seeing it. Since those pics are so magnified I doubt that it will be noticeable IRL. Congratulations on such a stunner!

lesco

Brilliant_Rock
What a beauty, the iconic solitaire!!! No, I don''t see anything regarding the 10 o clock prong. Enjoy in good health.

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Its gorgeous!

I think that what you are seeing in the 10:00 position is the angle of the shot.

smooleys

Rough_Rock
I spoke with GOG and they said it looks fine. I''ll have it in a day to see for myself, can''t wait! This has been such a long process that is coming to fruition.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning!!! Such a classic, beautiful setting. The prongs look great to me! Can''t wait to see the hand shots!
36.gif

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
so gorgeous! congrats! i think the 10:00 prong appears slightly smaller/shorter b/c of lighting or the camera angle? can''t wait to see hand shots!

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
very pretty!!
30.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! Please post your own photos (billions of them, if you don''t mind
2.gif
) when you receive it!
30.gif
9.gif

smooleys

Rough_Rock
ha, not on me, but on her! I get the ring tomorrow and will post some shots ASAP, perhaps on my finger. Then, after "it happens" I will take a billion pics on her hand. Be careful what you wish for!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!! She''ll be thrilled!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh! It''s gorgeous!

Carey

Shiny_Rock
BEAUTIFUL! I see what you''re concerned about, but really think it''s just the reflections in the metal. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results