shape
carat
color
clarity

First glimpse of my stone

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
We''ve purchased the stone and Beverly K setting from Pearlmans, after agonizing over the specs, constant emails with questions, and combing this forum hoping to find the magic answer. After we''ve confirmed our decision and made the payment, it just hit me. We made this huge decision, emotionally and financially, all without seeing anything in real person!
6.gif
Suddenly feeling frantic, I asked them if they can take a photo of the diamond (it''s already in-house, but we''re waiting for the setting which won''t be ready for another 3-4 weeks
39.gif
)

Here are the specs:
Round Brilliant
Measurements: 6.47 - 6.51 x 3.99 mm
Carat Weight: 1/03 carat
Color Grade: G
Clarity Grade: SI1
Cut Grade: Excellent
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Fluorescence: None

Total Dept: 61.5%
Table Size: 56%
Crown Angle: 34.5
Pavilion Angle: 40.8
Pavilion Dept: 43%
Star Length: 55%

It''s an HoF diamond, which I knew nothing about until recently. Julian, the sale''s rep we dealt with, was wonderful and took the picture himself because the photographer was too swamped and he knew I wanted to see something right away. So it''s not the best picture, looks dusty, but I wanted to share with someone regardless
5.gif

103-G-SI1-LR.jpg

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! I am sure your ring will be gorgeous!
2.gif
Waiting is the hard part now.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
blue, you have nothing to worry about - its a gorgeous stone, both by the numbers and the photo. And also Julian is lovely and helpful I''m sure everything will turn out great!
btw, did I miss which BK setting you''re getting? I love those rings!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Your stone looks beautiful! What kind of setting are you putting it in!
BTW- Your avatar is sooo cute!
9.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
You picked out a stellar rock. I can''t wait to see your Bev K ring. They are lovely!! Congrats
36.gif

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I''m just nervous I guess, both about the ring and upcoming proposal
5.gif
I was very much involved in the whole process as my BF wanted to get me something I would absolutely love, but still once the ring arrives it''ll be up to him to decide when to give it to me so yeah this waiting thing is just KILLING me!
25.gif

Here''s the BK setting we chose. I had originally thought I would be happy with a simple solitaire, but then I stumbled onto this wonderful forum and found out there were so may other choices! This ring is so much more me, I can''t wait to see it on my finger!!!
36.gif

And thank you Truckins1, that''s the love of my life Roxy
30.gif
Yes, my BF is aware that he''s my #2
31.gif

bk setting rose.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your diamond looks gorgeous and will be a knockout in that setting. Congratulations.

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
That setting is beautiful! And the diamond is perfect. Hey, I think woobug has the same setting for her RHR?? I love it, it will be a perfect e-ring! So unique and stylish!

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh I bet it makes a wonderful RHR! Did she have any photos?

I wanted something that''s different, a little less ering-y. I hardly wear jewelry so when I tried on solitaires (they sure were beautiful!) they all looked so out of place on me. I love the ornate and antique inspired design of this ring and the fact that it''s so unique
5.gif

Ice Princess Cristy

Shiny_Rock
36.gif
Congrats! Wow, waiting is so hard, but so worth it! It seems you have a beautiful diamond and you will be so thrilled when you get it!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone, and what a rockin setting! That is going to be one awesome ring!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both the stone and setting are gorgeous.

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/17/2008 11:41:58 AM
Author: Babyblue033
Oh I bet it makes a wonderful RHR! Did she have any photos?

I wanted something that''s different, a little less ering-y. I hardly wear jewelry so when I tried on solitaires (they sure were beautiful!) they all looked so out of place on me. I love the ornate and antique inspired design of this ring and the fact that it''s so unique
5.gif
She did post a tonne of pictures here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/beverly-k-here-woooooooooooooo.79315/ This is a stunning ring, it will make an amazing e-ring for sure!

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow hand shots! That gives me a better idea of how it''ll look in real life and I love how it looks in those photos
30.gif
How I''ll wait for the next several weeks...
32.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous stone, can''t wait to see it set!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results