shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

melloyello

Rough_Rock
With the help from all of you guys I have finally proposed to my beautiful girlfriend and the ring is wrapped around her finger. It is a 1.50 ct Princess Cut G SI1. She loves it but I think I might love it more, I can''t seem to stop staring at it...MY only complaint is that I couldn''t find a stone as amazing as her...

finally1.jpg

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
I think you have to attach the pic before you enter any text, right? If you type first and then hit the "attach file" button it won''t attach from what I understand. I could be wrong though.

katrina_33

Shiny_Rock
And the ring is great, by the way! The stone looks BIG! Can''t wait to see more pics...

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
WOW...WOW...WOW

Amazing Princess!!!! I love Princess stones but could never find one that looked just right....yours looks JUST RIGHT!!! I can only imagine she loves it and what a wondeful guy you are saying you "couldn''t find a stone as amazing as her."
emlove.gif

Please post more pics and let us know the specs and a hand shot would be fabulous!

Also, I couldn''t figure out how to post multiple pics and had to crop all of mine to get them within the 100,000 size limit. Good luck with the pic posting, and hope to see more photos very soon
35.gif

SJS1234

Shiny_Rock
MelloYello! Your fiancee is a LUCKY girl! the ring is gorgeous and your sentiment about not finding a ring as amazing as her is SO SWEET!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous princess cut! All the best!! :)

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
oh WOW! we need HAND PICTURES!! You did a fabulous job finding such a great cut. Congratualtions and best wishes for a wonderful marriage.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hand pics! hand pics!
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wonderful--great choice...it is a beauty!

cheers--Sharon

youngster

Shiny_Rock
You are such a sweetie! What a lucky girl your fiancee is! (Stunning ring, by the way.)

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Lovely princess! She''s a lucky girl!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Wow--looks like a superb princess!
30.gif
Congrats!
36.gif

melloyello

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for the great feedback...I have to thank everyone on this forum for helping me find the perfect stone. I found myself lost when I first started looking for a ring but after I discovered this forum I learned a lot from the knowledge base as well as excellent advice from you guys. Thanks again!

Hope you like the hand shot. If it comes out.

scfinally32.jpg

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
That''s just beautiful! The ring looks perfect on her hand. The think shank really sets off that great stone. You did a great job. Congratulations on your engagement!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh! It looks gigantic! The stone is gorgeous- you did a wonderful job. I bet she is beside herself.
Although, the stone can''t match her beauty, I think you got just about as close as you can get with a rock. ;-)
Congrats!
:)

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
What a beauty- I feel like I''ve been hypnotized!
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
9.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful!! thanks for sharing!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results