shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally! Pics of my wonderful new OEC E-ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
First off, I would like to say that working with Erica from Jewels by Erica Grace was amazing.She is incredibly professional as well as a sweet woman.I will definitely be working with her again (hopefully for my wedding band).

We also had the ring appraised by Richard Sherwood who did a fantastic job.If you are looking for a comprehensive appraisal that happens to have great conversation come with it,then he is your man! My fiance and I were only in town for the day and he even recommended a great place to eat and a beautiful beach to spend some time at.

Without further ado pics of the ring...

Stats:
Color:F
Clarity:I1
Cut: Old European Cut ;circa 1910
Carat: .74 carat

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
sorry having trouble.

pumpkinring.jpg

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
I was trying to get fire lol...

MoreRingPics 022.JPG

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
Can you tell I like the holidays?
3.gif

ringtree2.jpg

studyer83

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful (and I do appreciate the festive pics
9.gif
)

It really is super sparkily yet rich looking all at the same time. I love those older cuts!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring!

I have to completely ditto everything about Richard Sherwood. I corresponded with him through email, and he was awesome. Unfortunately, I had to work the day of the appraisal, but my BF said he was extremely nice, explained everything, and answered any and all questions he had.

I was also very impressed by the format and layout of the appraisal report we received.

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
I just wanted to correct myself.I worked with Grace not Erica.I feel bad for messing that up.I haven''t had my coffee yet.
2.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, Amzizzle!! I was wondering if I had missed the hand and ring shots! Good to know haven''t!! Congrats again on your engagement! It looks great on your finger!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am in love with your ring, what a gorgeous piece!! I have a soft spot for these older rings, there''s so much history and romance attached to them. It looks so good on your hand, could we possibly get some close-up shots to see the detail? Congrats on receiving such a special ring and on your engagement!

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
Ok I think I have a few closeups now.

MoreRingPics 025.JPG

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
double post.

ringcloseupA.JPG

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
Ok I think I''ve got the right one this time.

ringcloseupb.JPG

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! And you dog is adorable!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
First off, congratulations on your engagement!

Second, WOW! Your ring is amazing. I adore old cuts, and that is a beauty. And that setting! So delicate and lovely. I adore the miligrain, and hope you will post more shots!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! The diamond is of course gorgeous, but I''m in LOVE with that kind of setting!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
So pretty! I would love to see more shots of the setting, perhaps from the side.

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
I will try to get some pics up this afternoon,we are actually going to bailey banks and biddle to look for my fiances wedding band on sale!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement!!

Your ring is beautiful
1.gif

legra

Brilliant_Rock
It''s so pretty - love your OEC and the delicate, antique setting! Congratulations on your engagement.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results