shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally, my updated rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
For those of you who have been asking....here is the latest picture of all my rings. Now don''t be surprised if a few are missing (ie...pear, EC). I couldn''t keep them all! I am extremely happy with what I have now, although there are a few more pieces that I''d like to "make over" (the yellow radiant...which I will need everyone''s help!
9.gif
) and the tanzanite. Now, if your going to ask me all the carat weights right now....I don''t know. I''d have to go pull out all the paperwork or I can go look on the other thread!
11.gif

I tried to get a picture of everything in my ring box but I couldn''t get a clear shot at all. So I hope the few that I got will suffice.

allrings3.jpg

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
And another....just don't drop one in the pool!!!!! Can you see the pool vac? He didn't realize he was going to have his debut for PSers to see!!

BTW, please excuse my nails. Gosh they look awful!
38.gif

allrings4.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Man! Di that''s an amazing collection! I''m trying to choose a favorite but I can''t, it''s so hard
30.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOW, your collection is unbelievable !!!! I LOVE EVERYONE of them

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
6.gif

I'm IN LOVE!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Particluarly with the square emerald or assher ring (can't tell) on your e-ring finger. Can you post more pics of that ring?

Hopefully I can have a collection like that someday.
3.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Where''d the three stone pear go?

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/21/2006 4:48:22 PM
Author: pearcrazy
LOL! I''m sorry I had to laugh. I can just see your face
6.gif
6.gif
Now I did try to brace you for that in my first post. I actually didn''t have that ring long because I couldn''t get used to the pear being more elongated than I had hoped. I traded that in for the square EC. Are you mad? I''m sorry.
7.gif

Thank you woobug, kaleidoscopic (I''m glad you found it), and kittencat!

I have to stop. I have too many threads going on. I can''t keep up!!!!!
33.gif
I should have waited a month in between each but I did promise you ladies an updated pic after I got the EC back. I''ll try to keep up the pace here!

Just so you know, I love all you guys here. You are all so sweet and kind to me and you make me feel so good about my jewelry. So thank you.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/21/2006 5:03:24 PM
Author: didiamond

Date: 3/21/2006 4:48:22 PM
Author: pearcrazy
LOL! I''m sorry I had to laugh. I can just see your face
6.gif
6.gif
Now I did try to brace you for that in my first post. I actually didn''t have that ring long because I couldn''t get used to the pear being more elongated than I had hoped. I traded that in for the square EC. Are you mad? I''m sorry.
7.gif

Thank you woobug, kaleidoscopic (I''m glad you found it), and kittencat!

I have to stop. I have too many threads going on. I can''t keep up!!!!!
33.gif
I should have waited a month in between each but I did promise you ladies an updated pic after I got the EC back. I''ll try to keep up the pace here!

Just so you know, I love all you guys here. You are all so sweet and kind to me and you make me feel so good about my jewelry. So thank you.
Mad? Of course not!! Amused? Quite! I find all three threads and the reactions to the bling very entertaining to say the least.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Now THAT is a ring collection! I know lots of people who have tons of big colored stones and a nice diamond ring or two, but that many diamonds?!?!?! AMAZING!!! All of your rings are just spectacular.

When did you start your collection? How long did it take to amass all of these? I think you told us in another thread, but I don''t remember and I want to have an idea of when I need to push for another ring so I can one day have a collection like yours!
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what an amazing collection. I''m in awe.
30.gif
30.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
nice shots Didiamond.
tons of bling

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, what a collection! I LOVE every single one!! I still have a thing for that heart, though. There is something so special about it and I never thought I would like a heart shaped diamond.

Absolutely gorgeous pieces--you wear them well!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the updated pictures. It''s always a day-brightener to look at your marvelous collection!
36.gif
21.gif
9.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH EYE CANDY!!!!!!!
30.gif
18.gif
30.gif
18.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks again everyone!!!! I'm sorry it took so long to get an updated pic. I just don't take all of it out at once very often. As a matter of fact, only for you all!
1.gif

Researcher...It has taken me 20 years to get to this point. It started slow and in the last 10 years has really taken off. I'm about done though (God forbid I should say that!). I think you are already on your way with the beautiful e-ring and diamond band that you have! I love your rings!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/21/2006 5:59:28 PM
Author: didiamond
Thanks again everyone!!!! I''m sorry it took so long to get an updated pic. I just don''t take all of it out at once very often. As a matter of fact, only for you all!
1.gif

Researcher...It has taken me 20 years to get to this point. It started slow and in the last 10 years has really taken off. I''m about done though (God forbid I should say that!). I think you are already on your way with the beautiful e-ring and diamond band that you have! I love your rings!!
Awww, thanks. We loved seeing them. Thanks for sharing them with us!!!
36.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
DD, you''ve heard it a thousand times but that is one heck of a collection!
9.gif
Wear them in good health...

Begood

Rough_Rock
Oh my, i just fell of my chair from all that blingage. What an amazing collection. So, how do you make your selection of which one to wear? Just stunning.

MissIndecisive

Shiny_Rock
*chokes*
23.gif
30.gif
23.gif
30.gif
23.gif

OMG. Seriously. Wow. Need. Short. Sentences.

Di, you have an amazing collection.

You are one very lucky lady!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Di your new hand shot looks fabulous...as usual the bottom 3-4 are still my favorites on your ring finger!!! I''ll take one or all.
5.gif

You are always so fun and upbeat about your stuff and yet seemingly kind of humble when your collection is just breathtaking. I love it! Please feel free to post more pictures...we love ''em!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the DiDiamond Collection Hand Shot. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. You have such a beautiful collection.

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
simply stunning!!!! ALL of them!!! How long did it take you to acquire such a collection??

Diachi

Shiny_Rock
Wow-sa!!!! DiDiamond, I have to agree with everyone else-what an AMAZING collection!!! I just elbowed awake my fiance so he could see it too-although I have to admit, his response was more of a groan then my WOW!!! Guess he knows he's in for it now (or atleast I can dream) LOL
30.gif
31.gif
11.gif
12.gif
2.gif

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Hi DD!
Just had to come out from lurking to say the new hand shot of your gorgeous diamonds is just breathtaking...your new EC is to die for! Please add as many pics as you want, we love to see your blingage
1.gif
Thanks for taking new pics for us!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
didiamond, your collection is awe inspiring and simply gorgeous!
emsmilep.gif

blondie76

Rough_Rock
I LOVE the tanzanite! It is such a gorgeous deep color and so huge! What a great stone!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ll take the heart and your new EC with traps, please. Thank you. (but feel free to send me any of them should you feel so inclined)

I also wanna know -- how long did it take to build this truly wondrous collection??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results