shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally.. my Tsavorite e-ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hera

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, that''s gorgeous
30.gif

Hera

Ideal_Rock
coatimundi: Put your hands over your ears and your hands over your eyes, once you find out about tsavorites and you see gorgeous specimens like this one, you won't be able to go back.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh its absolutely gorgeous!!!! Definitely worth waiting for!!!
36.gif

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
That is a beautiful ring! I love the color!!!
36.gif

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
D''oi! I''ve been meaning to gush about this...and kept re-forgetting
emembarrassed.gif

this is Splendid!! I love the colour and the channel set diamonds are so sparkly!!!!!!!! Great photos of your GORGEOUS new bling!!

36.gif

All these beautiful coloured stones are making me green with envy - pun intended!! I''m seriously putting one on my wishlist.

you lucky gal!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my word, this is positively delicious! I love it, what a beautiful engagement ring!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Stunning ring, Pandora. It''s turned out really, really well. I love it!

Hope you enjoy it!

Jen

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
I saw the picture of it in your icon on another post and went *GASP* There must be a thread with pictures somewhere!! And promptly came to look at it. It''s beautiful!!! Definitely worth the wait, no? Just wonderful. :D

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring - gorgeous stone, great design!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
That green makes me swoon every time...I am SO HAPPY for you that it is finally in your hot little hands!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Pandora, that ring is just amazing. Congrats. I almost didn''t pop in as I got a little goofy when I was reading and somehow smushed the f on Finally to the front of Tsavorite and thought it said my favorite e-ring. I swear most days I need to be committed.
20.gif

shay

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Here are some new pictures just for you Surfgirl!

pandora%20028.jpg

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock

pandora%20032.jpg

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
pandora%20034.jpg

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
pandora%20056.jpg

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
pandora%20047.jpg

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
pandora%20045.jpg

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Last one...

pandora%20049.jpg

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! So incredibly beautiful!!!!
That ring is amazing!
Congrats again, Pandora!
36.gif

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Such a rich color. And I love the box too.
1.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
LOVE it!!!!! That Green is TDF, fantastic!!!!!
I also really love the setting... especially how it is split shank with smaller diamonds on the "split" part and larger diamonds where it meets, very nice design detail
30.gif
. Also love the pongs!!!!

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/13/2008 7:00:17 PM
Author: Pandora II
Here are some new pictures just for you Surfgirl!

pandora%20028.jpg
Thank you Ms. Pandy. Do you mind if I call you Pandy? I''m guessing you do! Okay then, HAND SHOTS. That''s more like it! I said this on your other thread but I really do like how the melee are two different sizes - on the single shank and the split part. It makes the ring so much more delicate. Nice design job! I asked on your other thread but I''m wondering...Since people have mentioned many times that in the UK, erings are much more demure than here in the US, what''s been the reaction to your gorgeous precious? Do people think it''s an emerald?

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Not sure if I posted yet, but this is a beautiful hue. I love it!!!! YUMMY!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Do people think it's an emerald?

A lot of people just think that green = emerald.

There have been one or two who have said - that must be an emerald, but I've never seen one that looks like that.

The only people I have met so far who had even heard of tsavorite were a salesman in Tiffany and the saleswoman in Graff - both of whom had tsavs of their own. I have been asked what it is in - Cartier, De Beers and Mappin & Webb so far, which hasn't overly impressed me as to the quality of their training courses.

Thanks for all the comments on the graduated diamonds. It was one of the reasons I went custom - all the other split-shanks I looked at had two parallel lines going down, almost like two rings joined together at the base. It's fine if you are working in pave as you can bring the two lines of stones close together, but it can't be done with channel-setting without making the ring very chunky.

I'm not sure if Wink will ever forgive me for it - graduating the diamonds down so the gaps between the stones were even was somewhat tricky! He did a fantastic job of interpreting my design down to the tiniest detail.

ETA:
Thank you Ms. Pandy. Do you mind if I call you Pandy? I'm guessing you do!

I mind the 'Ms' way more than the Pandy. I HATE that title!
28.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just when I thought that it could not get any better...that picture of your ring in the box, holy cow! That green just POPS!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this thread?! I cannot leave town and be without nonstop Pricescope access ever again!

Your engagement ring is just stunning. I am also a huge fan of the split shank and the graduated melee. That''s such a special and unique detail. Not to mention the color of the tsavorite is AMAZING. I am not too familiar with gemstones but your ring is enough to get me researching!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Did I sleep through this thread somehow??? All I can say is WOW! Pandora your ring just takes my breath away. What a unique and stunning treasure you have created there.

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE IT! That color of green is so soothing.. And what a unique ring! The pave'', the split, the prongs, the GREEN! Totally one-of-a kind. Congrats!

PS. I have always LOVED Tsavorite. It will definietely be my first "green" purchase, as I work on my collection.

Pieface

Shiny_Rock
Sorry to dig this up...

Firstly Pandora the ring is fantastic. It has stuck in my mind from when I first saw it in your avatar.

Would you mind letting me know what size the two different sized melee are in the shank?

Thank you,

Pie
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results