shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally my soon-to-be''s Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

boody09

Rough_Rock
The ring has finally arrived and it is everything that I hoped it would be. Here are some preliminary pictures. I''ll be sure to post more soon after I get it on her finger. The stone details can be found here.

I really don''t like those scratches on the ring already, but they probably are a result of taking ring in and out of bridged pave bands (see next pic). Also, I''ll have to shine it up before I give it to her since my finger prints are all over it. What should I use?

engage-ring.JPG

boody09

Rough_Rock
Here are pics of the ring along with the wedding bands. The 2 pave bands are bridged together and the diamonds are GH VS. I love this ring and she is so deserving of it!!

ring-w-bands.JPG

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Ryan,

I am assuming that this beauty is the 1.15 from WhiteFlash! It is gorgeous! Stunning setting, lots of BLING!!!!!
appl.gif

Congrats!
9.gif

boody09

Rough_Rock
More pics. These were taken without the flash. Note: This is my finger NOT hers!

no-flash-rings.JPG

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Very, very pretty ring and I really like the wedding bands with the set. I know she'll love it. Does she know what you've picked out or did you do it all alone? Good job either way!! Congratulations in advance, I'm sure you're going to get an enthusiastic "YES!!"
2.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That is just lovely. I love the two-band look. What a way to make something even more dramatic. Nice Set. Congrats.
Nan

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
I just love Surprise settings. This ring is truly beautiful! Congratulations.

boody09

Rough_Rock
She had hinted that she wanted the double pave bands and I took it from there. I did all my diamond research on the web (mainly pricescope and GOG - thank you) and I think it paid off. I was really happy that the "surprise" setting could be incorporated.

Thanks for the remarks.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
That is one gorgeous set of rings. Wow, great job. Congrats and best wishes.

Shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results