shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally! My Sapphire and diamond ring from Leon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Irish, it''s so beautiful...I love the contrast in shapes!
10.gif
30.gif
6.gif
30.gif
10.gif

Beaglemom

Shiny_Rock
Truly stunning ring. I would LOVE to have something like that to put back for my granddaughter. Her birthstone is sapphire, but she''s only 5 years old.
1.gif
Enjoy!!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely striking ring IB, congrats !
36.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Irish one more question if you don''t mind is the stone heat treated?
I like the site you got your ring from they seem to have some really nice stones
1.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WHOA! She is STUNNING! That color is such a gorgeous blue...and those prongs are TDF!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooh, check out that blue. Lovely ring!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
My top 5 pricescope rings!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this ring. LOVE it! There are no words....it would make a mighty fine RHR for me :) :) :) CONGRATS on pure perfection----

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
I love how rich the color of your stone is Irishbreakfast!!

Beautiful ring!

Enjoy!

Cachette
1.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooo la la, it is gorgeous!!! Love the color, swoon!!! Congrats on your new beauty!!
36.gif

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Irish, Gorgeous stone and setting! It''s beautiful! I love the side traps. This is actually the exact style setting that I''m considering for an emerald cut gemstone I have. Yours turned out so beautifully I think I''m going to have to send my stone to Leon. Can I ask how much the side stones were? I, too, was afraid to get a quote from him on sidestones, but after hearing your experience it sounds like he''s pretty reasonable.

Congrats on your new ring!
36.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
It''s a beautiful ring. Just adore it and it inspired me to finally get a similar Sapp. Grats, I totally love it.
30.gif

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
You guys are so sweet to me!

UCLABelle you absolutely made my day! Thank you so much!

Date: 9/4/2008 8:25:26 PM
Author: katebar
Irish one more question if you don''t mind is the stone heat treated?
I like the site you got your ring from they seem to have some really nice stones
1.gif
Yes it is heated, katebar. I couldn''t (read, ''wouldn''t!) justify the cost of the unheated stones. It''s not something that was important to me whereas I know to many others it is indeed very important.

Beaglemom, I am very bad about putting stuff away for my daughter - she''s 8. I figure she''ll have a whole collection of diamonds before she turns 16! I don''t think there''s anything wrong with looking after our special little girls!

I haven''t had much time to play with this week but I did take a few extra shots to prove that I can be a good PS''er! Hope you like them! I''ve pictured it with my 3.65ct W-X yellow radiant ER. I have a thing about blue and yellow together - I love the color combo!

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
Ooooops......should try attaching one, huh?!

dennisaph.JPG

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
holy god stop making me drool!!
11.gif
30.gif

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
And then, just yesterday, I received word from WF that my sapphire necklace is completed almost a full week ahead of schedule! How cool is that?! This is my first purchase from WF and I have to say there customer service absolutely rocks! I cannot wait for it to finally arrive here. Someone here bought one and I was so impressed with it, I had to order one myself. This site isn''t good for the bank account but so good for a spaklie lover''s soul!

saphneckwoot.jpg

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/5/2008 11:01:20 AM
Author: elle_chris
holy god stop making me drool!!
11.gif
30.gif
ROFLMAO!!!! So you bought a sapphire! Woot! I''d love to hear more!

Portia, the sides are only .31ctw believe it or not (I was shocked when the ring arrived as they are a good size for such a small weight). G, VS. I paid well under $750 for them. I honestly thought he was going to recommend something larger and his price per carat would be up there. Nuh-uh. Send him that EC!

pauly1

Shiny_Rock
OMG that ring is amazing, what a beautiful stone! That would make a lovely compliment to my fiancés'' right hand! Maybe for our 5 year anniversary!
1.gif
Congratulations!

IloveAsschers13

Brilliant_Rock
such a beautiful color and I love the claws!

tessari

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous!!

How was your experience with Simply Sapphires? Did you get it appraised after it arrived?

Thanks so much.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Wow-that is one beautiful ring! I adore it!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
OOOOOH! What a blingfest, IrishB! I am loving the new Leon; it''s positively breathtaking, as is the rest of your collection. The lines of the new ring are so sexy and the scale of everything is immaculate. YUM-MY!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
That is just breathtaking! It looks like a lovely blue lake! Wonderful setting as well.

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
what FABULOUS rings and necklace. the colors are STUNNING!

firenice

Rough_Rock
wow, that is simply stunning and the color is outstanding.

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Irish- on my stars! THat is beautiful!!! I LOVE the beautiful blue color.
Congrats on a most gorgeous piece!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Hello gorgeous! Or I guess I should say gorgeour plural! I love your rings! And your new necklace as well! Beautifully done!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what could be better than a Leon set with a sapphire and diamonds???!!! Gorgeous!!!

And that necklace is beautiful!!!! Gosh, more things to add to my list! Seeing those sapphires in bezels makes me remember my sapphire bezel studs on my wish list.

diamondeye

Rough_Rock
23.gif
They look like they are mating.

I call dibs on the offspring IrishBreakfast...hehehe

DE

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results