shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally....My Girls Dream Oval

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Futuremrss

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!!!! I love EW ovals...leave it to someone on PS to take the wind out of his sails. Some of you love to do that, don''t you! I guess some people are just like that.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah... I would be a little shy about coming back too. I don''t see anything out of place ... the shank is a simple fix. Just needs a little "re-rounding". I hope you come back and post more pics. What a gorgeous ring! Love to see East-west set ovals.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, who is your jeweler, I am looking for someone that does great work like that?

Futuremrss

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/18/2008 10:16:39 AM
Author: cushioncutnut
Yeah... I would be a little shy about coming back too. I don''t see anything out of place ... the shank is a simple fix. Just needs a little ''re-rounding''. I hope you come back and post more pics. What a gorgeous ring! Love to see East-west set ovals.

I wouldn''t come back either. All you would have to do it take it in...it would be a quick fix like you said. I wonder if some people are just jealous, have no manners, or secretly vendors trying to rework a sale...it makes me wonder.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2008 12:51:46 AM
Author: Futuremrss
WOW!!!!! I love EW ovals...leave it to someone on PS to take the wind out of his sails. Some of you love to do that, don''t you! I guess some people are just like that.
No, actually, we don''t. Rarely will you find a "negative" response in this section (unless opinions are asked for). In this case, that gorgeous rings shank was clearly not round. I''m sure that''s not what the OP expected/paid for, and if I were them, I would definitely want someone to say something in case I hadn''t noticed, so it could get fixed. No one slammed the ring or it''s design, they merely pointed out a flaw, that was the jewelers fault. The comments pointing that out had nothing to do with jealousy or lack of manners. And I assure you the posters are not really vendors posing as posters. They are just regular people, trying to be helpful.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results