shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally! My E-RING & WEDDING BAND!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
UPDATE: THE BETTER PICS I TOOK ARE ON PAGE 2!

Okay, I have been on Pricescope for a few years...I changed my e-ring setting to a plain platinum setting (6 grms) got a diamond band for my birthday (which is for my RHR, but I put it next to my e-ring today for fun and extra bling!). I wanted to post pics so I used a friends camera...they are not great photos, but you get the idea! It is a 1.95 GIA certified Square Emerald Cut "I" color, and "VVS2" Clarity. I can't remember the rest of the specs as the GIA cert is in a file right now, but they are Pricescope good
1.gif
. I know the color is not great, but I don't notice it in most light and actually enjoy the 'warmer" color! The band was a gift for my B-Day (as we are NOT married yet!) it is .88 with 10 G-H baguette diamonds.

I have the most wonderful husband-to-be that spent a huge amount of his hard earned money (we are both grad students!!!) for my ring and has loved me through the changes of the settings and my diamond love. My dream ring for as long as I can remember was a 1.5 ct ASSCHER! I got an even better one!

Also, my fingers look fat in the pics! I am a size 4.75 but today it was over 90 degrees outside (gotta love Orange County!!!) and my hands like to swell up in that type of heat
25.gif

Dani Ring RING1.jpg

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Again, sorry they are SO SO SO BIG! I cannot seem to figure out the resizing process!

Dani Ring 7.jpg

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
THE PICS SEEM TO BE GETTING BIGGER...I DO DO DO APOLOGIZE, BUT I HAVE WAITED SO LONG TO POST MY RING!!!! OVER A YEAR!!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~It was well worth the wait!! They are STUNNING!!! This has to be one of my fav sets here!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
UCLABelle, your ring is just lovely. Very classic setting. What a nice fiancee, to get you such a nice birthday gift.
16.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all the kind words! I value everyone on Pricescopes opinion! I found a few more that I am just too tempted to post!

Dani Ring RING 2.jpg

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I wish the pics came out better, I have to tell you the center stone looks much worse than it does in person...a tad warmer and dirty
15.gif
It also looks smaller. It is I believe about 6.9 x 6.9 or something on a 4.75 hand, but today my ring size was more of a 6! In any case, I do love Asschers...dirty and all
30.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
BlingDiva- THANK YOU so much for your kindest comments. There are so many beautiful rings on Pricescope it is nice to know someone really likes mine
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really like your set! Bit-o-bling...yet classy!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/2/2006 1:24:00 AM
Author: UCLABelle
I wish the pics came out better, I have to tell you the center stone looks much worse than it does in person...a tad warmer and dirty
15.gif
It also looks smaller. It is I believe about 6.9 x 6.9 or something on a 4.75 hand, but today my ring size was more of a 6! In any case, I do love Asschers...dirty and all
30.gif
I think your band looks perfect with your e-ring, they beautiful together
1.gif
maybe it''s me, but I don''t see warmth in your stone at all.

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE IT!! I have a round alternating w/ baguettes (channel) but I have been wanting a baguette one... TEMPTING!! It works great w/ your ER! Gotta love step cuts!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Wow the band looks great with your e-ring.

What sort of band are u going to wear with your e-ring when you are married?

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
I know you said the band is for you right hand....but it just looks so perfect with your ering
30.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is just beautiful - I can''t imagine another band that would look that good with your ering. It makes a stunning set! If the band is your RHR, what wedding band are you planning to wear?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful stone..your rings look perfect as a set.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I was planning on a plain platinum band...but all of you are right, it looks really good with the engagement ring
2.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
LoverinAthens- Thanks for the comment
2.gif
You are the one with the beautiful ring!!!! I love your ring!!!!

And yes, GO BRUINS!

Alistra

Shiny_Rock
Such a beautiful set! The two rings really compliment each other. Congratulations!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Two absolutely beautiful rings! What a lucky girl you are, and thanks for sharing the pics!

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
Those rings belong together! Congrats.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
OOOOOh SO worth the wait!

I LOVE ''em. Seeing clean, classic sets like yours & Wallermamas .... AIGH. There''s so much bling lust I can''t stand it!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
UCLABelle, I am glad you have the ring you have dreamed about! I remember back when you were in the process of changing your setting. I loved your old one, too, though. It was antique-ish.

But this new set is THE BOMB. I love the way the setting tapers in and really makes the asscher POP. And, back when I had my square emerald cut, I had wanted a baguette channel-set band just like yours to wear with it. The band looks so great with it that I would wear them together when you get married! Congrats and I''m glad you''re SOOO happy!
21.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Lizz- Yes, my setting was an antique, it was just not very durable...So I switched it after carefully considering my options...

I DO LOVE THE RINGS TOGETHER. Althought it was a right hand ring it looks like a wedding band and could be one (the baguette band!) I have yet to take it off ( I wish we were already married but I have to finish my grad school up first!)...

I am going to the Getty with my brother today and I am afraid I will NOT be taking the band off...I am going to "PLAY" married
31.gif

Thank you everyone for your comments....it makes my day, week and just makes me love my rings even more
30.gif

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
it''s beautiful. That asscher looks huge and I love the wedding band, too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results