shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally - my e-ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stellamarina

Rough_Rock
Well, my boyfriend (fiance!) told me that the ring would MOST LIKELY be here by next Thursday and I was bummed. But, he received it Friday and told me we needed to make a stop for his job on the way to my family''s cabin on Friday night. We stopped at the Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco and he proposed under one of the arches under the main dome! It was wonderful. He had gorgeous flowers and a card waiting for me in the car. It was a really fun night and he surprised me even though we''ve already set a date and had already started planning the wedding. He still managed to make it quite special. Here are some ring pics!!!!

STats: 1.24 carat, G color, VVS1 clarity. He did a spectacular job. The setting is the Vatche half pave. Ring size is 5.5

my ering.jpg

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!
love.gif
That is just smashing on your finger! Kudos to your fiance!
appl.gif
Wear it in health and happiness!

LGail

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow, that is absolutely beautiful. I LOVE the setting as well!!!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
That stone look smashing!
love.gif
10.gif
What a beautiful proposal and ring--congratulations!
1.gif

PS more pics!

stellamarina

Rough_Rock
Thanks ladies! I think he did a great job on both the proposal and the ring! Here's a side view because I love the prongs.

vatche side view.jpg

Bethanying

Shiny_Rock
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif

Beautiful ring and story- he really took you by surprise!!!! Congrats and beautiful ring.

Another member of our club, off the list
1.gif

Bethany
wacko.gif

stellamarina

Rough_Rock
Thanks Bethany. It's fun finally being able to post my ring after drooling over everyone else's for such a long time!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
yay! Very beautiful stella.. Awesome that he managed to suprise you too!
Melissa

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, how beautiful!!! I love that side shot of the prongs, it looks like a dainty goblet! Best wishes on your engagement.
1.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I coudl not resist to rid that last one of orange - the size of the ring looks perfect on your finger and that one is a very nice pic indeed
1.gif

OneRing.JPG

quaeritur

Brilliant_Rock
Thought I'd adjust that last pic you posted...
2.gif

[Edit: tee hee... thought I was seeing double there for a moment!]

adjusted.jpg

sparkler29

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!! Congratulations!! I absolutely love the ring - the setting is fantastic! It's great to see the Vatche half-pave ring on a real finger! Beautiful. Congrats and enjoy your engagement
1.gif

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful ring
love.gif
Congratulations & Best Wishes to you both!
1.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Oh, this is the first time I've seen the Vatch half pave in a "real" ring. It's stunning! I adore the side view.

stellamarina

Rough_Rock
Thanks for fixing my picture Ana! I haven't gotten to learning the "fixing" part of digital photography. What you did looks much better! Thanks all for the best wishes!

reena

Ideal_Rock
appl.gif
yay stella!

i love love love it. looks so nice on your hand--and super-big, too!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooooooohhhh I LOVE that!!! That's lookin real nice on your hand! Orange glow or not!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
stella your ring is gorgeous! you and new shiny are making me love the pave setting even more
1.gif

lindsal

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS! You are very lucky to have such a great fiance and a beautiful ring.

Best wishes.

NewShiny

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! I love it! (Of course, I'm biased - it looks a little like mine!!)

-NS

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is superb!
love.gif
And I agree with q--from the side it reminds me of a medieval globlet!
9.gif
Awesome!
appl.gif

stellamarina

Rough_Rock
Jennifer - I think that's why the setting appealed to me so much - the medieval goblet/crown-like look. Plus, it's not too high-set off my finger which is good for a klutz like me! Thanks all for your nice comments. Fiance thought it was funny that I had the need to post pictures but he was pleased by all the feedback of course...
3.gif

Dana

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
STELLA! STELLA!
(sorry I couldn't resist)
Your ring is beautiful.

stellamarina

Rough_Rock
One more picture - my coworker has a 5 megapixel FANCY camera and wanted to play. I can't believe how great his pictures turn out!

biso-ring.jpg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
What a GREAT picture!!!! What kind of camera was it? Do you know? My camera is 6.1 mp, but i can't get very good close up pics.. And your ring is even MORE gorgeous up close!
Melissa

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results