shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally, My 8 Main Cushion Diamond Ring is completed!

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Hello All,
Some of you might remember my story back in August of me looking for the perfect cushion diamond for my 25th anniversary ring.
I purchased a 2.30 H VVS2 8 Main Cushion Diamond from Yekutiel at IDJ Jewelry which was a very rare find and I was lucky to have come across this diamond. I mentioned back in August how wonderful Yekutiel and the IDJ Family was wonderful to deal with. Yekutiel and his family were patient with me and always welcomed me everytime I stopped by to look at cushion diamonds. I was in search of a rare facet pattern that is so hard to find, I cannot thank Yekutiel enough for helping me with this purchase.
Thank You Yekutiel!

Setting:
Months passed by while I was deciding how I wanted this lovely diamond set and after searching many of these threads and looking at different settings, I finally made my decision to have Mark Turnowski from ERD/Brilliantly Engaged custom make my setting. I wanted something delicate in a split shank and Mark and his team made it a reality for me! Mark is wonderful to deal with. He answered all my questions and responded to my e-mails promptly. I also met Chris who works with Mark and he also was wonderful to deal with and also gave his opinions in designing my setting.
I would highly recommed the team at Brilliantly Engaged for your diamond setting as they can work with your budget and best of all you get to see the designs before the final ring is done. Mark was patient with my concerns and questions and he engaged my ideas and made suggestions. He is very knowledgable and he is a pleasure to work with. I can't say enough about my experieince with him.
I picked the ring up last week and I couldn't be happier! I love it and it sparkles so much. It was very cloudy today in NY, the sun only came out for about 10 minutes, so I will post more pictures when the sun comes out during the week.
In the meantime, here are some pics so you can get an idea of how the ring came out.

Here are the stats of the ring: 3.38 TCW

GIA Certified 2.30 H VVS2 8 main cushion
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Very Good

Setting:
Platinum Split Shank
1.08 in Diamonds G/H VS Clarity

_25227.jpg

pc140108.jpg

pc140093.jpg

pc140099.jpg

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!! Gorgeous centre stone and ring, congrats it's stunning!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful. I remember reading about you seeking an 8 pavillion stone and how rare it was to find.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Your diamond is stunning! Lovely setting choice, overall an amazing gorgeous ring :love: Congratulations & enjoy!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! This is a fabulous halo. I love split shanks! :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BE nailed it again with this ring. I love the delicate halo and split shank. Enjoy wearing your ring.

What a treat all these pre-Christmas goodies today.

BlingObsession

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh - I love it - how gorgeous is that setting - perfect for your hands and compliments the stone beautifully. Congrats on 25 years! :appl:

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Acinom|1418635332|3801367 said:
BE nailed it again with this ring. I love the delicate halo and split shank. Enjoy wearing your ring.

What a treat all these pre-Christmas goodies today.

Thank you Acinon!
I love the way it came out too :D

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
BlingObsession|1418636639|3801372 said:
Oh - I love it - how gorgeous is that setting - perfect for your hands and compliments the stone beautifully. Congrats on 25 years! :appl:

Thank you so much! I love the ring and BE did a fabulous job.

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
woofmama|1418620274|3801302 said:
Your diamond is stunning! Lovely setting choice, overall an amazing gorgeous ring :love: Congratulations & enjoy!!!
Thank you wooofmama :D

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Pyramid|1418615243|3801282 said:
Beautiful. I remember reading about you seeking an 8 pavillion stone and how rare it was to find.

I am glad I decided to keep this cushion. The ring just sparkles so much and I see now why everyone says cut is king! BE did an amazing job with the setting to compliment this cushion, I love it!

Its hard for me to capture the facet design with my camera, I have to keep practicing taking pics :D

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
It is gorgeous :love: and looks huge on your finger... probably coz it is a huge rock,huh? :lol: Love the stone and setting. I love the split shank but can only admire it because somehow they do not look good on my finger :blackeye:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Madison, I'm glad you kept this stone. It really is a beauty! This is the best split shank I've seen from Mark yet! Can you post a side profile shot?

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
CareBear|1418653129|3801447 said:
Madison, I'm glad you kept this stone. It really is a beauty! This is the best split shank I've seen from Mark yet! Can you post a side profile shot?
Thank you CareBear!
I thought I did post profile pics. Let me know if you need more and I will post some more when the sun comes out :D

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
lovefordiamonds|1418658634|3801513 said:
What a STUNNING piece!! Congratulations~~ it's absolutely beautiful!! :appl: :love: :love:

Thank you lovefordiamonds!
I really love the way this ring came out. It makes my heart sing :D

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Madison2|1418656318|3801488 said:
CareBear|1418653129|3801447 said:
Thank you CareBear!
I thought I did post profile pics. Let me know if you need more and I will post some more when the sun comes out :D

Just wondering if the setting has diamonds on the struts ::)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results