shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally my 1/4ct sol. on my finger

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
the rings are beautiful. that is great your hubby got you two rings !

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Love all your rings!! And what a sweetie hubby you have!

Buffy01

Shiny_Rock
RxtechRn2b thanks on the peridot, no not my birthstone color, actually my sister''s, but my two favorite colors in the world are lellow (yellow) and green, of course lellow comes first.

I want to thank all you wonderful pser''s for your kind words, yes I know I have a wonderful husband, I also get told that from all my friends and family. THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
emteeth.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
What a sweetie! Your daughter certainly has good taste for her age too! Another future PSer I believe
2.gif

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are lucky to have such a good husband. I hope you enjoy your 1/4ct for many years to come.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Okay so you have past (.25 ct) and present (1.52 ct) covered, now tell him he should work on future (2.51 ct)
2.gif
. All kidding aside I think that is one of the sweetest stories I've ever heard. Your rings are gorgeous and your DH is a doll. Thanks for sharing!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Wow... what a hubby! So sweet and romantic. My husband is a doll, but I can''t imagine something like that ever occurring to him. Congratulations on your new rings, and more importantly, lovely husband and marriage
1.gif

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
Your story is so sweet! I love both the fact that while you appreciated the big new ring, you always missed the 1/4 carat, and that your husband thought to buy you one. That''s what life should be about -- sentimentality, and surprise gifts, and love. Sigh.

Beautiful rings!
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
so sweet! i bet you were over the moon when he surprised you!

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
Your dh is one awesome guy! I actually really love the delicate look of the .25 ring. Of course your larger one is gorgeous as well!
Lol about your daughter at 14 loving jewelry. I was young, too, when I started the love of sparkly things...I received an emerald ring for my graduation on my request!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
oh wow, what a sweet story! Beautiful rings, too, both of them. Thanks for sharing.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a sweetheart, and your new ring is beautiful! Not to mention your 1.52 carat!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your husband is a sweetie. That was very thoughtful of him to get you another ring because you missed your first one so much. Your rings are lovely.

Buffy01

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all soooo much for your kind words, I knew that sharing my story/life with all you pser''s out there you would all understand and be sooo awesome. It will be a hard day when I will have to pry it off my right thinner pinky finger to have it sized up to wear on my wedding hand pudgy pinky
20.gif
. Diamonds are a girls best friend, and a way to his heart is through his stomach, today I am making his favorite, chicken pasta salad. All you pser''s out there give yourselves a big applaud for your beautiful jewelry, I have seen them all.
35.gif

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Very thoughtful of your DH to do that for you. It`s lovely.

Enjoy!

Cachette
1.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/24/2008 4:28:09 AM
Author: Buffy01
Thank you all soooo much for your kind words, I knew that sharing my story/life with all you pser''s out there you would all understand and be sooo awesome. It will be a hard day when I will have to pry it off my right thinner pinky finger to have it sized up to wear on my wedding hand pudgy pinky
20.gif
. Diamonds are a girls best friend, and a way to his heart is through his stomach, today I am making his favorite, chicken pasta salad. All you pser''s out there give yourselves a big applaud for your beautiful jewelry, I have seen them all.
35.gif
Sounds yummy!

Thank you for posting your pictures! I think wearing your original e-ring as on your pinky is too cute. You should post the picture of the peridot in the colored gems section, as a portion of those folks rarely visit SMTR.

Buffy01

Shiny_Rock
Well omieluv, I slowly took off my 1/4ct at the jewelers to have it sized up to wear on my left pinky ring next to the wedding set, it was a very sad sad moment, but it''s ok, cause the quicker it gets out the quicker it will be back. Pasta salad perfect for the weather we are having here in Maine, muggy muggy muggy.
7.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Many of us can relate to you with regards to awaiting the return of a beloved ring, it will be back soon and so worth the wait!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s really sweet of your DH. Is the setting similar too?

UpgradeMe

Rough_Rock
What a sweet sweet thing for your husband to have done for you! Hope he enjoyed that pasta salad!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Aren''t you too just the sweetest couple?! You have lovely rings, and an even lovelier relationship.
1.gif

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Lucky lady to have such a daring husband to get you the ring that you lost so long ago. Enjoy!! Love your peridot as it is my birthstone. Have been looking for along time to find one that stands out. Love it. congrats!
35.gif

Buffy01

Shiny_Rock
Thank you Mara54, he is a wonderful man, and I hope that you find a sparkler of a peridot ring and it brings you sparkliness.
21.gif

Buffy01

Shiny_Rock
Hey Ladies, I got my ring back today and it sits on my left pudgy pinky finger, I feel soooo whole again. !!!!
Yee Hawww!!!!! I also after picking up my ring, got to enjoy our 51st annual Lobster Festival up here in Maine by indulging in some good fried Maine Shrimp. Now that was butter on the Lobster.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
If you''ve got it back that means you can take more pictures of it now right?? Both rings are beautiful and I love that you wanted one just like your original ring! I love sentimental stuff linked to beautiful jewelry
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results