shape
carat
color
clarity

FINALLY more pics of my 2.15 Asscher Sapphire!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
what an awesome ring...such a unique stone. I missed the original posts on this stone, but I cant imagine all the comments you get. I have a colored stone ering, and they do seem to get alot of attention...but that cut, WOW! its eyecatching.

I''m originally from Janesville, so the snow pics brought a big smile to face!

Congrats on such a great ring...bring on the macro pics!!!

mimzy

Brilliant_Rock
neatfreak - that is gorgeous! i''ve never seen anything like that rock. i''m in awe!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/13/2008 12:46:43 AM
Author: msflutter
what an awesome ring...such a unique stone. I missed the original posts on this stone, but I cant imagine all the comments you get. I have a colored stone ering, and they do seem to get alot of attention...but that cut, WOW! its eyecatching.

I''m originally from Janesville, so the snow pics brought a big smile to face!

Congrats on such a great ring...bring on the macro pics!!!

Janesville! That is so close to me, I''m in Madison. How funny.

Brilyant

Shiny_Rock
Wow, OK, my fiance and myself love your ring. It''s very, very nice.
36.gif
36.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
That color is SOOO gorgeous... and I lurrrrve Asschers! That is one hecka stunning ring! I''m glad to hear the color in the pics are true to life.

aeroo

Rough_Rock
That is THE most beautiful sapphire I''ve ever seen....WOW

Thanks for sharing!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Those pictures are even better than the first thread! Every time I see your ring I think, "HOLY CRAP, that thing is to die for!!!" I want me one of those!!!

Just an aside, neatfreak, my family is all from WI, and I used to spend many weeks of my summers in Footville & Janesville, where I still have family. I also have family still living in Orfordville, Madison and Eau Claire, and all of my dad''s family is still in the Milwaukee area. Gosh, I miss WI!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
That sapphire just makes me go wild! It''s totally changed the way I feel about colored stones. Just uber lovely!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results