FINALLY more pics of my 2.15 Asscher Sapphire!!!!!!!

Brag shamelessly about your Bling, engagement, anniversary or any other ring here. Pictures are mandatory! No simulants please - only genuine gemstones. No Pearls either.

• 69 posts • Page 3 of 31, 2, 3,

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Post by msflutter » March 12th, 2008, 6:46 pm
what an awesome ring...such a unique stone. I missed the original posts on this stone, but I cant imagine all the comments you get. I have a colored stone ering, and they do seem to get alot of attention...but that cut, WOW! its eyecatching.

I''m originally from Janesville, so the snow pics brought a big smile to face!

Congrats on such a great ring...bring on the macro pics!!!

Post by mimzy » March 13th, 2008, 2:34 am
neatfreak - that is gorgeous! i''ve never seen anything like that rock. i''m in awe!

[it's good to be good to people you don't understand]

Post by neatfreak » March 13th, 2008, 2:53 am
Date: 3/13/2008 12:46:43 AM
Author: msflutter
what an awesome ring...such a unique stone. I missed the original posts on this stone, but I cant imagine all the comments you get. I have a colored stone ering, and they do seem to get alot of attention...but that cut, WOW! its eyecatching.

I''m originally from Janesville, so the snow pics brought a big smile to face!

Congrats on such a great ring...bring on the macro pics!!!

Janesville! That is so close to me, I''m in Madison. How funny.

Post by Brilyant » March 13th, 2008, 5:03 pm
Wow, OK, my fiance and myself love your ring. It''s very, very nice. ImageImage

Post by sera » March 13th, 2008, 5:40 pm
That color is SOOO gorgeous... and I lurrrrve Asschers! That is one hecka stunning ring! I''m glad to hear the color in the pics are true to life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
May you live all the days of your life.
-Swift

Post by aeroo » March 13th, 2008, 5:52 pm
That is THE most beautiful sapphire I''ve ever seen....WOW

Thanks for sharing!

Post by Harleigh » March 17th, 2008, 6:42 pm
Wow!  Those pictures are even better than the first thread!  Every time I see your ring I think, "HOLY CRAP, that thing is to die for!!!"  I want me one of those!!!

Just an aside, neatfreak, my family is all from WI, and I used to spend many weeks of my summers in Footville & Janesville, where I still have family.  I also have family still living in Orfordville, Madison and Eau Claire, and all of my dad''s family is still in the Milwaukee area.  Gosh, I miss WI!
Harleigh

I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond...
Mae West

Post by pixley » March 17th, 2008, 7:03 pm
That sapphire just makes me go wild!  It''s totally changed the way I feel about colored stones.  Just uber lovely!ImageImageImage

69 posts • Page 3 of 31, 2, 3,

« Return to Show Me the Bling! (Rings,Earrings,Jewelry)