FINALLY more pics of my 2.15 Asscher Sapphire!!!!!!!

Brag shamelessly about your Bling, engagement, anniversary or any other ring here. Pictures are mandatory! No simulants please - only genuine gemstones. No Pearls either.

• 68 posts • Page 3 of 31, 2, 3,

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Post by mimzy » March 13th, 2008, 2:34 am
neatfreak - that is gorgeous! i''ve never seen anything like that rock. i''m in awe!

[it's good to be good to people you don't understand]

Post by neatfreak » March 13th, 2008, 2:53 am
Date: 3/13/2008 12:46:43 AM
Author: msflutter
what an awesome ring...such a unique stone. I missed the original posts on this stone, but I cant imagine all the comments you get. I have a colored stone ering, and they do seem to get alot of attention...but that cut, WOW! its eyecatching.

I''m originally from Janesville, so the snow pics brought a big smile to face!

Congrats on such a great ring...bring on the macro pics!!!

Janesville! That is so close to me, I''m in Madison. How funny.

Post by Brilyant » March 13th, 2008, 5:03 pm
Wow, OK, my fiance and myself love your ring. It''s very, very nice. ImageImage

Post by sera » March 13th, 2008, 5:40 pm
That color is SOOO gorgeous... and I lurrrrve Asschers! That is one hecka stunning ring! I''m glad to hear the color in the pics are true to life.
May you live all the days of your life.

Post by aeroo » March 13th, 2008, 5:52 pm
That is THE most beautiful sapphire I''ve ever seen....WOW

Thanks for sharing!

Post by Harleigh » March 17th, 2008, 6:42 pm
Wow!  Those pictures are even better than the first thread!  Every time I see your ring I think, "HOLY CRAP, that thing is to die for!!!"  I want me one of those!!!

Just an aside, neatfreak, my family is all from WI, and I used to spend many weeks of my summers in Footville & Janesville, where I still have family.  I also have family still living in Orfordville, Madison and Eau Claire, and all of my dad''s family is still in the Milwaukee area.  Gosh, I miss WI!

I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond...
Mae West

Post by pixley » March 17th, 2008, 7:03 pm
That sapphire just makes me go wild!  It''s totally changed the way I feel about colored stones.  Just uber lovely!ImageImageImage

68 posts • Page 3 of 31, 2, 3,

« Return to Show Me the Bling! (Rings,Earrings,Jewelry)