shape
carat
color
clarity

FINALLY!!! HERE SHE IS....BGD 3 stone reset - PERFECTION!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ta DA!!!! the final reveal!! its here - my gorgeous, beautiful perfect 3 stone princess reset! Ah - I LOVE it!!! :love: :love: :love: (oh, wait, I guess I should try and be more subtle and wait for you all to share your input before I tell you how I fell... nyah - who are we kidding??? You can read me like a glass book! ;)) )

As many of you know, I had a previous reset that started out well, but took a down spin and it became so frustrating and disappointing that when I was offered the option to have my stones back and a refund, I took it. I hope that B&M store re examines their bench work for future customers, but I was not going to give them another opportunity to mess things up a second time. As an interesting note, in terms of the refund in Canadian $$ for my 18K WG ring, it cost less to have it made by BGD in US$$ in platinum! (Didn't see that bonus coming, did ya?? tee hee!)

I've always loved the work of so many vendors on PS and it was because of some fun chats with Denise during my studs and OEC Barbara pendant (yet another thread that I posted about!) that I really wanted to go with them. I also had the chance to have some long chats with Lesley during this design process and it turns out we have a lot of similarities in our lives! When I was sent the first CAD's, I had some concerns (I posted on PS for advice - thanks to all of you for sharing your input!) and then I had the chance to speak directly with Brian - I admit, I was star struck! :oops:

All was a "go" with the direction that it needed to be completed for our trip to LV June 22. A few hitches along the way but I picked it up from FEDEX and calmly waited another 30 mins in the cab, up the elevator, unpacked our outlet shopping treasures.... then .... TA DA! my will power caved and I started to rip into the box!

Well protected, rosewood boxes wrapped in the BGD yellow tissue... and there she was - my GORGEOUS ring!!! I gasped, I giggled, I wiggled, I screamed.... I was a bit excited - to say the least!!! My smile on one of these photos is so big, my eyes disappear!

Any how - on to the photos - I love it! I hope you all enjoy the beauty in it that I do! THank you thank you thank you to the amazing team at BGD - Denise, Lesley and Brian were the warmest, friendliest and most helpful people I could have hoped to share this journey with. I highly recommend them and to those who have worked with them in the past, you'll know what I mean when I say you feel like you are part of their close circle of friends!

Lets hope the photos upload better than the luck I've had on my other threads....

(Only allowed 4 per upload - stay tuned - I got a WHACK more to share with you!)

bgd_arrival_.jpg

happy_.jpg

_121.jpg

new_baby_.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: FINALLY!!! HERE SHE IS....BGD 3 stone reset - PERFECTION

Here's more!!! (gee, did I look happy up there??? :bigsmile: )

Still more to come... I'm not done yet!

dinner_at_aria.jpg

dinner_at_aria2.jpg

weddingset_at_sedona.jpg

fire2at_sedona.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! :love: :sun:

And symmetric!! And well-finished!! And not discoloured!! And *no glue*!!!!!

:bigsmile:

You look positively gleeful - the reaction was definitely worth waiting to read! Congrats Enerchi, on a really lovely ring and a happy ending to the story :appl:

I know I'm interrupting the pics - but I gotta say the split shank worked out perfectly, it looks great!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

...she's been out to dinner at the Aria above, the rocks of Sedona (well, not rocks, but the neighbouring trees and shrubs!) ... and still more to come!

It is addictive taking floral shots!!!

bgd_at_sedona.jpg

fireat_flw_taleisinwest.jpg

hollybush_sedona.jpg

ollo1.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

and now down to the last 2 with the ollo clip!

(and yes, Yssie ---- NO GLUE!!! Gee, you'd think that BGD knew what they were doing! hahahaha!)

so to all those people who wonder, "should I just put up with my ring if I'm unhappy with it?" NO!!!! and to those who wonder "Is custom worth it?" YES!!!

Life is too short to settle - be that bad wine, bad service, bad jewels, bad relationships... on and on. We all deserve to be happy with what we spend our money and time on, and with who, and for me - this has been a long road to finding the ring of my dreams that I can wear with pride and just 'glow' when I show it off! I'm happy my journey brought me to this end!

Hope you all enjoy the pics! and yes... I'm THRILLED with it!!! Platinum will NEVER discolour like my WG did and there is no glue! lol!

(oh, ring is 7.75)

ollo2.jpg

ollo3.jpg

armywife13

Ideal_Rock

Enerchi!!! You are killing me with all of your new bling!

This new setting is absolute perfection....the trellis, split shank, gorgeous prongs,and amazing diamonds. It looks great with your eternity and new spacer. :love:

I am so glad that you were able to get the ring of your dreams! :appl: :appl: :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

It does look great with the spacer :sun:

I'm thrilled for you Enerchi! It's nice to see you so happy with your ring ::)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

...and because I have ZERO self control - here are the BGD glamour shots!!!

3prtrellis1glam.jpg

3prtrellis_glam2.jpg

3prtrellisglam3.jpg

3prtrellisglam4.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

and the last glam shot

Now I get to pick a new avatar!!! Woo hoo!!! so if you can't find my old avatar... its going to change but have to decide what to pick.

A BGD Glamour shot - but of my 3 stone? my OEC? a DanielM glam shot??? oooh so many possibilities!

3prtrellisglam5.jpg

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock

Aww love the picture of you opening it! Turned out fantastic, congratulations!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thank you Armywife and Yssie - I am DEFINITELY thrilled with this ring! it is gorgeous and it represents perfection and happiness now, rather than the bad connotations the other ring began to hold.

Thanks for saying it looks good with the spacer - I love that little thing!!! :D

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

SandyCheeks|1341361912|3228227 said:
Aww love the picture of you opening it! Turned out fantastic, congratulations!

Its pretty hard to tell when I'm excited... I'm not a good poker player, FYI!!! :lol:

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock

Oh, you look so HAPPY !!!! GLOWING !!!!

OMG that RING !!!
It is just perfect and that SPARKLE !!!!
The pictures are lovely !!!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .......
Now THAT'S an anniversary !!!!

Geeez, THAT'S a DH !!!!!!

Congratulations on your Anniversary, and many more !
So many fun and precious memories !!!!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

It's gorgeous! The setting is so fluid and graceful, I love it! Definitely perfection!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

What a beauty!!! The split shank was a genius idea.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

BGD really does a great job w/ 3 stone rings! Enjoy your new reset!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium

WOW, that turned out very beautifully! Love it :lickout:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Girl! You are on a major BLING roll!!!! Your ring turned out fabulous! Yay! :appl:

Need a new jewelry box... Yours should be overflowing just about NOW!!!!! :mrgreen:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh Enerchi, it's absolutely gorgeous!!! :love: It turned out so well and looks fantastic on you - I'm so happy you have a ring you can feel good about! (love the pics too, so cute to see you opening your bling box, you look great!)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

BG did an outstanding job! That is the most elegant princess setting I can recall seeing! :love: The split shank just makes the design!

Good for you for not settling for the old setting (and I do think it was honorable of the jeweler to refund your money).

So this turned out to have a great ending! :appl:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Aww Enerchi, it is absolutely gorgeous! I am so happy for you...you are a lovely poster and you deserve your perfect ring! :))

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock

YEEEEEEEEEHAWWW!!!!!!! It looks FANTASTIC. Symmetrical, NO GLUE...WOOHOO!!!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade

It's puuuurfect! So happy for you :appl:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

Woohooooooooo!!! It looks great Enerchi and I lurve the split shank :love: They did a perfect job and I'm so glad you are happy with your ring now :appl: :bigsmile: :appl:

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock

Congrats!!! What a beautiful job they did! So glad you stuck to your guns! :)

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock

Wow. This ring is beautiful, Enerchi! I love the trellis, and the split shank is divine. Wow wow wow wow wow. Just stunning.

And can I just say that I LOVE the pictures of you opening it up?! I was beaming before I got to the pictures of your ring, your smile is infectious! So wonderful.

No glue, indeed! I'm so happy you ended up with a ring you love. MORE PICTURES!!!! :love:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh, Enerchi...I am so so so happy for you!!! You are always so sweet and polite and it was such a pitty that a wonderful person like you was so miserable, because of the ring issue. This reset was really worth it and this time you will get to enjoy your beautiful ring. It looks amazing on your hand :appl: By the way...i love your pics ;))

Polished

Brilliant_Rock

I love the way you can see the silhouette of a trellis solitaire and that it naturally evolves into a three stone.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock

It is gorgeous, love the split shank! :love: :love:

oohsparkly

Shiny_Rock

Wow! I LOVE that side profile of the beautiful trellis!! That has to be the definitive 3 stone trellis setting for me. It is a lovely, perfect setting Enerchi and I'm so happy for you. The whole set looks stunning. Congratulations on a successful custom outcome!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results