shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally! Hand shots of my new 3 stone ring w/sapphires!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

4bugzinarug

Shiny_Rock
Finally have hand shots of my new custom ring by Quest! Apologies for the delay ... and we will post a few more shots after I can take some decent photos (outside, with flowers, by the lake, with my kids, AT DISNEYLAND next week, near other fun and sparkly things! ETC). Here is my anniversary upgrade (center is 1.02 AGS 000 G/SI2). I went back and forth on whether to do sapphires or diamonds for the sidestones ... in the end the amazing blue color of these won out! We are so excited to finally have this ring, it is just amazing and everything that I wanted. The difference that Pricescope has made in this process is unforgettable, I tell everyone I can about Pricescope! We have learned so much ... and are so very pleased with the final design! Huge thank you's to everyone who posts at Pricescope (especially Kelley1975 for our design inspiration!), and to those who gave us feedback about our diamond purchase, potential ring designs, sapphires, etc! Enjoy! Best,

Jennifer

P.S. I have been wearing this for over a week now, and the photos show it needs to be cleaned (sorry!)

crop1jensring.jpg

4bugzinarug

Shiny_Rock
And one more until tomorrow night! This one is on my ring finger ... and the next project is a matching diamond band. Although, I am starting to think diamond/sapphire 3/4 eternity band instead. Totally addicted to sapphires now!!

crop7jensring.jpg

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks just stunning on you....

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!!!!! That ring is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!! and your sapphires...awesome blue!! Well done!!!

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Very nice...Love the sapphires and I love them of all colors. Can''t wait to see the band. I think diamonds and sapphires would really go nicely with this ring....

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, wow! It is stunning! So unique and those sapphires are perfect!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring--more pics please!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is really pretty! I love the combination of the diamonds and sapphires and the side profile with the u-shaped bezels is just gorgeous!!!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I looove the side view...sapphires and diamonds make a beautiful color contrast!!!
30.gif
30.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, now that is a reason to call home...I love it. Nothing better than a sapphire and diamond combo...very ROYAL! Thanks for sharing. It''s stunning!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Really very stunning! Congrats!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love the bling and uniqueness from every angle on this ring!!!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Lovely ring! I''m going to Disneyland next week, too! (We''re going on Wednesday, actually!) Your ring looks so bright and sparkly, fantastic!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Semi-bezel settings are my new favorite type of setting. Your ring is beautiful!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice. Congratulations!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty! I love sapphires and diamonds. They look so rich together. Your ring looks great on your hand!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I think it is just beautiful!!!! How unique. I love the sapphire and diamond look :) WAY TO GO!!! Your diamond is lovely

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
it''s a stunning piece

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool! I love the surprise diamonds and the electric blue-ness of your sidestones!

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is so unique!
The side view is my favorite. I love those "naked" stone side views.
31.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The sapphires look great. Where did you get them?

Very nice ring. Congratulations.

reader

Brilliant_Rock
That must be fun to play with in all kinds of light....all those little surprises, I bet the sparkle is amazing...

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
That is one spectacular looking ring!! Just love it.
30.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
The ring looks lovely on your hand. I can''t say enough about how amazed I am with the profile of your ring. It''s really an awesome design! I love that you can see the stones, but it still has the added design of the surprise pears.

kelley1975

Shiny_Rock
Really beautiful--I love the sapphires and the channel set diamond accents!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results