shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally got a wedding band... pls tell me what you think...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kmcq

Rough_Rock
At last, I finally found one that''s within our budget. I bought it online so it was kind of a gamble as to how it would look like with my ering. I am not too sure if I love it. I guess it''s okay. The thing that concerns me is the band is a little wider than what I was looking for and the gap as well is wider. Does it go well together or does it just look out of place with the big gap? Should I keep it or look for something else? Thanks for your help!

kmcq

Rough_Rock
another one, sorry for the crappy camera
3.gif

PICT00025.jpg

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
The ring is very pretty! Some people like to have a gap between their 2 rings. I wear my e-ring on my right hand and w-band on my left so it doesn''t make a difference. What matters is what you think about having a gap between the 2 rings.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You e-ring is lovely, I hope to reset my pear like that one day. That is a rather large gap, but some like it while others don't. I like a small gap, what do YOU like? If it concerns you now, then I wonder what you will think down the road after you have been wearing them together. Do you have any closer pictures of the band? It looks beautiful but it is hard to see the detail.

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
The pieces are beautiful but in my opinion just not together. the wedding band is thicker than the band on ER ring and the gap seems really big. But if you are happy with it.. then that is all that matters.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/8/2008 12:10:16 PM
Author: krisvrn
The pieces are beautiful but in my opinion just not together. the wedding band is thicker than the band on ER ring and the gap seems really big. But if you are happy with it.. then that is all that matters.

I agree to, however, if you are standing on the fence... I would see one that really knocks your socks off. What about a dainty curved band to match the style of the shank on your ering?

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t mind the gap, but I think the w-band looks a bit too wide with the gap being that large.

What do you think? What made you pick this band?

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
its very pretty, it just in my opinion doesnt look right with you ERING, im not sure if its the gap, or the width (which was the first tthing i noticed)

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the band but I don''t feel it looks quite right.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Excuse my eyes, but do you have another thin (gold?) band on there too? I like the new band and I think the gap is VERY fashionable, but again it''s what YOU like.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I actually like it, alot :)
But I''m not fond of the additional gold band you have in there. Can you post pics without it?

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
You know, I love a gap but that gap seems very big to my eye. Have you considered getting a curved band to match your ering, then get a plain band to wear when you dont want to wear the set? That''s an option so you get the best of both worlds (as a curved band alone looks weird to me).

Jban

Rough_Rock
You''re Ering is beautiful. Like many others I like a fitted look. The wide band doesn''t bother me. I beleive it should totally be your personal taste. It sounds as though it bothers you. If so I would try something curved as many mentioned.

eaglesgal

Rough_Rock
I agree with the pps...the gap is a bit big for me too. Beautiful ering, buy the way. But I''m wondering if it will be difficult for you to find a band that works well with the ering. Maybe you can wear your band on your left hand and your ering on your right?

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the new wedding band an awful lot, it sure doesn''t complete with your center stone with it''s halo. I''m just not sold on how it sits. I think a small gap is trendy looking but your gap is a tad bit wide. I know they have rings with blank spaces in the center so they can snug up to the engagement ring. I''ll try to remember what site they were on.

kmcq

Rough_Rock
That you soooo much for your opinions. My husband loves it but I''m still not too keen on it. I chose it only because of the price and I thought it would look okay with my ering. It only cost me $185.00 for it. The band itself is gorgeous and so sparkly. So maybe I''ll do what you guys said and wear it on my right and just go bite the bullet and have a custom curved one. I found a curved one that might work at ross simons website but again, not too sure if the curved part would be big enough for the curved part of the pear.

I do have a very thin pink gold band that I wear with it. It looks quite good with just the wedding band but all together, that one I''m not too sure of as well.
20.gif
I never thought it would be this hard!
3.gif
By the time I''ve decided on a wedding band, it will time for an upgrade!!!
9.gif

kmcq

Rough_Rock
Just want to thanks you all agian. You guys are the best!!!
21.gif

kmcq

Rough_Rock
The link did not work for me but I went to their website and I saw some curved ones that might work. Thanks for the link!
21.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a large gap but I don''t see how you can avoid it unless you reset your pear or wear your WB and E-ring on different fingers. Even with a curved band you would have a large gap.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/8/2008 5:16:52 PM
Author: kmcq
I do have a very thin pink gold band that I wear with it. It looks quite good with just the wedding band but all together, that one I''m not too sure of as well.
20.gif
I never thought it would be this hard!
3.gif
By the time I''ve decided on a wedding band, it will time for an upgrade!!!
9.gif
Oh ok, that is why I had asked if you had any closer pictures...I could not understnad what my eyes were seeing, lol!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
Your e-ring is so lovely, I would wear it by itself on your left hand and wear your new wedding band on your right. Do my eyes deceive me or did you say you got it for $185??!!! Can you share where you got it from? It really is beautiful!
18.gif

kmcq

Rough_Rock
^^^ I got it from ice.com. It''s the frist time to buy from them.
1.gif
I''ll try to post better pics of the ring by itself tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results