shape
carat
color
clarity

Finally got a decent pic of her rings...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Buster_DL

Rough_Rock
I've been trying to get a good close-up picture of my lady's rings for some time now and was never successful. Well I took this pic on our Honeymoon in May and I love it! We are on the beach in the Riviera Maya and the pic turned out great. Details of the rings in the pic are on this post:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/vatche-x-prong-with-non-matching-facets-eternity-band.21915/=

Quick Recap:

E-ring: 1.02 J SI1 H&A from Superbcert set in Vatche X Prong
Wedding band: .63 CT Eternity sharing prong from Facets (34 diamonds)

PS: Sorry for the hairy knee in the pic! :)

Buster

IMG1342.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hairy knee or not that is a fabulous pic!!!! Her ering is lovely and so is her eternity band!!! Yummmm.
30.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow that eternity ring is spectacular, love it! which one is it from SP? it looks so thin and delicate!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hey Get that woman a razor!
2.gif
emwink.gif

I love that band and ering combo- OMG I want an eternity band from SP- I''m gonna bust!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Hey! You have a huge eternity stinker! No?
I just emailed signed pieces. I love it. I want one but only 1/2 way across b/c my fingers can''t take anything in between...

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/16/2005 10:29:07 PM
Author: moremoremore
Hey! You have a huge eternity stinker! No?
I just emailed signed pieces. I love it. I want one but only 1/2 way across b/c my fingers can''t take anything in between...
Are you talking to Me???
What HUGE eternity band are you referring to?

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
u talkin to me? Yeah you!
Or maybe it''s not an eternity...but don''t you have this awesome diamond band hubby bought you?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I love your ladies combo of rings, looks fantastic! And may I say her nails look fabulous!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
well, hopefully it is your hairy knee, and not hers. Or maybe you asked the guy sitting in the lounge chair next to you if you could borrow his for the photo?!?!?
28.gif

The rings are beautiful! Congrats.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
What a great picture! I love the background ... hairy knee and all!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It a gorgeous set. I love the eternity band next to the platinum band. Very Nice
36.gif

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!

I love her e-ring (LOVE LOVE the x-prong. So comfortable and pretty), and her wedding band looks great with it. I''m a huge fan of SP. I''ve gone there a few times. It''s WAY too close to where I work and the service is top notch, as well as their jewlery.

Your wife''s set is just gorgeous. Congrats again!
35.gif

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
congratulation
36.gif

wow wonderful picture and beautiful rings!!

I couldn''t be happier with the service I received at signed pices too.
the eternity is very sparkle
30.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/16/2005 9:52:39 PM
Author:Buster_DL
I''ve been trying to get a good close-up picture of my lady''s rings for some time now and was never successful. Well I took this pic on our Honeymoon in May and I love it! We are on the beach in the Riveria Maya and the pic turned out great. Details of the rings in the pic are on this post:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/vatche-x-prong-with-non-matching-facets-eternity-band.21915/=

Quick Recap:

E-ring: 1.02 J SI1 H&A from Superbcert set in Vatche X Prong
Wedding band: .63 CT Eternity sharing prong from Facets (34 diamonds)

PS: Sorry for the hairy knee in the pic! :)

Buster
Buster,
Your wife''s beautiful eternity ring is the reason I just had to have one, it was my inspiration!!!
Her set is just BEAUTIFUL
30.gif
30.gif
hairy knee and all
2.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow--your wife''s rings are just gorgeous! The e-ring is beautiful--so white & sparkly & I love the mounting & the eternity band compliments it perfectly! It looks like you guys are in paradise!
10.gif
Congrats on your wedding!

Buster_DL

Rough_Rock
Thanks Everyone for all the great comments!! I should have clarified in my first post that the hairy knee is indeed MINE!
4.gif

Mara - All I remember is that it was one of (if not the) thinnest eternity band (sharing prong style) that they had. My wife wanted something small and ''dainty'' you could say, and after trying this one on she just fell in love! Glad you like it!

moremoremore: My wife was a bit concerned about the diamonds all the way around but has found it to be no problem at all. Maybe you''ve worn them and had problems before, bu if not you may want to give it a try!

rms: LOL!

Morticia: I agree about SP. They were FABULOUS to work with and they have a great selection of excellent rings! We''ll buy from them again, I''m SURE!

Libster: That is so nice of you! Glad the rings could be of service to you.

2.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Love the rings... they look great! Love the background to your picture... looks so much better than my desk!

Date: 6/16/2005 10:24:25 PM
Author: sevens one
OMG I want an eternity band from SP- I''m gonna bust!
Im so right there with you sevens...
26.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
!!! LOVE IT !!! yours was the set that made me decide to get a facets eternity band.. but I thought I wanted a thicker one.. until I just saw your pics again..:) I want that one!

Buster_DL

Rough_Rock
MelissaSue -- The band is 2 mm (diamonds are 1.63 mm) if you are interested. Lots of people have told her how pretty the band is with her e-ring. Most love the delicateness it has....glad you like it too!

Buster

laughinggravy

Shiny_Rock
I rather like the hairy knee... it''s an affectionate hand on new hubby''s knee which is what it is all really about. Although the rings are very nice icing on the cake! They look fab, nice proportions.
Abi

Buster_DL

Rough_Rock
Never thought about it that way! Guess I''ll scratch off the project of photo-shopping the image to make it look like I just had a wax job!
2.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
nice pair of rings.so simple, yet so beautiful.
10.gif
36.gif

ilovebling

Rough_Rock
Beautiful rings!
Buster where did you and your wife stay in the Mayan Riviera? My husband and I are going at the end of August.

Buster_DL

Rough_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results