shape
carat
color
clarity

FH''s Scott Kay Stitch Wedding Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
We don''t see enough men''s rings around here so I figured I''d post a pic of FH''s wedding band. When it came to his wedding band, it was not an easy search. He didn''t want something plain. He wanted something different that he''d never seen on someone else. He didn''t want any sort of diamond embellishment on the ring either. He ended up going with the Scott Kay 8mm Stitch wedding band in palladium with a satin and polished finish. I absolutely love it! It is so manly looking, lol. We ordered it though Mulloy''s Jewelers online, as they gave us the best price. Great service and free shipping. The ring took about 2 weeks to arrive.

wband12272.JPG

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif

wband122708.JPG

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VERY COOL!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, that is so cool looking! Great choice!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s a cool wedding band!! Love it.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/13/2008 2:23:03 PM
Author: DMBsGirl
30.gif

That''s really hunky and handsome! I like it.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Wow - I''ve never seen anything like that! So original. I''ve gotta get my hubby in here to take a look...

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
That is wicked fun! I love the stitched look and the dual finished. Very cool choice!

lisamarie84

Shiny_Rock
Love the look of your FH''s wedding band! I like that it''s different, but very masculine. I''ll have to show this ring to FF! Thanks for posting the pics
1.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! I have never seen anything like this. He must be thrilled to have found such a regal looking ring!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
How great is that!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Hey, we''ve been looking at Scott Kay bands for FI as well - I think this is one he really liked. Thanks for posting - it''s great to see a good picture of it!

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
It was refreshing to see a man''s ring here. It is really nice looking, strong and masculine!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great! Aren''t some men just so picky about their rings?
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results