shape
carat
color
clarity

Feb03bride's final Blue Nile decision was... :)

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
A 1.28 carat princess cut diamond, in the Blue Nile 14k white gold floating halo setting! :love:

It's been a journey (my husband -> :wall: ) , one that has lasted through several ring changes over the years. But, I can say with 100% confidence is over! :clap: Last month I had chosen a beautiful 1.20 carat princess cut 'J color' diamond in the floating halo setting. It was beautiful but the warmth was an issue. I then exchanged it for a gorgeous emerald cut, that ended up not being eye clean. And it just didn't feel right, but I'm glad I ordered it (and that it ended up not being eye clean) because it made me realize that my first choice WAS a princess cut diamond. So, Blue Nile being awesome, accepted the emerald diamond back and I found an amazing new diamond.

Carat weight: 1.28
Cut: Very Good
Color: E
Clarity: SI2
Length/width ratio: 1.00
Depth %: 68.4%
Table %: 74.0%
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry:Very Good
Girdle: Thin to Slightly Thick
Culet: None
Fluorescence: Medium Blue
Measurements: 6.09 x 6.08 x 4.16 mm
Finger Size: 6

Going from a J color to an E was the absolute right decision! The SI2 is 100% eye clean from the top and I can see a tiny feather from the side, but I actually like that I can see it! I love the setting and purchased the matching band as well. I plan to get a second band to stack and/or wear on the other side of the halo. My DH is thrilled that I'm so happy and in love with it and he loves it too (and is relieved this purchase is over! :dance: )!

Now on to a ton of photos!

bnprh1.jpg

bnprh2.jpg

bnprh3.jpg

bnprh4.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Great decision! Your new rings are just lovely and they look perfect on your hand. I have a five-stone ring from Blue Nile that I adore and it is nice to see others posting some of their pieces.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool! love the setting.. best wishes !!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I'm so glad this worked out and you have a set you love Feb03bride! :appl: I got the feeling that except for the color, you really loved the first princess/halo ring so I think this was meant to be! I'm really happy for you, it's gorgeous! And your dh can rest easy now lol!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! It looks beautiful on you! Very pretty ring! I'm so glad you found the one that really makes your heart sing. :dance:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It looks beautiful on you!

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
I really love this princess cut stone -- I think it's just a sparkler with that E color! I also really like your setting choice, which I agree with another poster --- it looks fabulous on your finger. Congrats with your purchase and for going with your gut. :apple:

Also, wanted to add... I, too, have a SI2 and have not regretted it. It performs beautifully and is eye-clean. :sun:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the "floating halo" effect and the matching set - in this case, I think the matching band really enhances the e-ring and gives you a lovely clean look. And - that center stone looks much larger than 1.3 carats! Enjoy your new rings!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks perfect on your finger! Great choice!! Gorgeous!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So happy you ended up with the perfect ring for you! :appl: Honestly, it takes a few tries for many of us to get there, including me!

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Your ring is beautiful and elegant!

DiamondBaby

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your choice, both rings are fab!

Your wedding band is very similar to something that i am looking at. If you don't mind, what are the spec's for it. Is there a link to one on BlueNile.

Thanks!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's lovely...so glad you finally found your dream ring! :appl:

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Sundial, Tekate, Junebug, Rockinruby, Marcy, LLJsmom, SparkleSoprano, VRBeauty, Laila619, Diamondseeker, Kmarla, and Tyty333 : Thank you so much! I wasn't sure I would post my ring, because I'm embarrassed at how many ring changes I've had. But I just adore my new wedding set and wanted to share it! Thank you so much for the sweet comments!!

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Feb03Bride|1431129371|3874276 said:
Sundial, Tekate, Junebug, Rockinruby, Marcy, LLJsmom, SparkleSoprano, VRBeauty, Laila619, Diamondseeker, Kmarla, and Tyty333 : Thank you so much! I wasn't sure I would post my ring, because I'm embarrassed at how many ring changes I've had. But I just adore my new wedding set and wanted to share it! Thank you so much for the sweet comments!!

Don't be embarrassed Feb, this is Pricescope after all! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results