shape
carat
color
clarity

Exquisite Maytal Hannah OEC Dream Ring

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker – Thank you! I adore my OEC and wanted to be sure that I protected it/the girdle with a beautiful halo.

missy – Thank you! It took me several months of looking before I finally decided on creating this ring. I wanted it to be “all about the center stone”. 8)

msop04 and moneymeister – Thank you! I am really thrilled how this ring turned out. Maytal did an amazing job!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I couldn't resist to post more pictures. :D

hand_22.jpg

mh_1.jpg

mh_2.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kathley, your reset is divine, it is made so well and I really love all the design elements - the plain shank, pretty basket, the halo - it all works beautifully to showcase and highlight your gorgeous diamond! Stunning! :love: I'm really happy for you, I know you will enjoy this beauty! You have my permission to do absolutely nothing for a week except stare at it lol!

And don't hesitate to post more pics, I would love to see them!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1409156736|3740162 said:
Kathley, your reset is divine, it is made so well and I really love all the design elements - the plain shank, pretty basket, the halo - it all works beautifully to showcase and highlight your gorgeous diamond! Stunning! :love: I'm really happy for you, I know you will enjoy this beauty! You have my permission to do absolutely nothing for a week except stare at it lol!

And don't hesitate to post more pics, I would love to see them!

Oh junebug, thank you for your kind words as they mean a great deal to me coming from someone who also has a gorgeous ring! It is really a well-made ring, and the melee are so precisely set. It is 11:30 am central time here and I am just starting to get out of the house to get some things done. :lol:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kathley, Your stone and ring are gorgeous.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! What a beautiful stone and beautifully crafted ring! Enjoy! :appl:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you Calliecake and CRYSTAL! 8)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your ring, Kathley!!! I am a sucker for an interesting gallery, and boy is yours great. Your stone is amazing and the whole thing is just so lovely!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
luv2sparkle|1409191052|3740500 said:
I love your ring, Kathley!!! I am a sucker for an interesting gallery, and boy is yours great. Your stone is amazing and the whole thing is just so lovely!

Thank you luv2sparkle! I have to tell you, your gallery is one of a kind and just flat out gorgeous!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! I love the larger melee with your diamond, it really suits the bolder flashes!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love how well the melee size matches the size of the facets!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Asscherhalo_lover and CareBear! Since I didn’t have diamonds anywhere else, and I wanted it to be “all about the center stone”, I felt the larger melee worked better with the larger OEC facets of my stone. Maytal was instrumental in helping me decide what size would work. I went into the Tiffany store to look at my ring under their lights, and the melee size was perfect with my diamond's performance. 8)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kathley, your reset is beautiful!!! :love:

I like the simple profile design and I love that you went with a plain shank! What really stands out to me, though, is the way the diamonds in the halo are clearly differentiated without overwhelming the centerstone... it's all so beautifully balanced and proportional ::)

"Delicate halo" seems to usually mean "teeny tiny diamonds that outline the centerstone in a thin ribbon of twinkle", but yours embraces the larger size and in those last pics the outline looks almost scalloped - it's feminine and delicate and absolutely perfect :love: :love: :love:

Congratulations!! I'm not usually a halo sort of person but goodness, I adore yours :bigsmile:

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Asscherhalo_lover|1409233727|3740676 said:
Gorgeous! I love the larger melee with your diamond, it really suits the bolder flashes!
I realized I pretty much said the same thing right after Asscherhalo_lover! Haha

Kathley, the melees size much be the perfect match with everyone thinking the exact same thing!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
CareBear|1409247877|3740854 said:
Asscherhalo_lover|1409233727|3740676 said:
I realized I pretty much said the same thing right after Asscherhalo_lover! Haha

Kathley, the melees size much be the perfect match with everyone thinking the exact same thing!

What a very nice thing to say; thank you! 8)

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1409246427|3740836 said:
Kathley, your reset is beautiful!!! :love:

I like the simple profile design and I love that you went with a plain shank! What really stands out to me, though, is the way the diamonds in the halo are clearly differentiated without overwhelming the centerstone... it's all so beautifully balanced and proportional ::)

"Delicate halo" seems to usually mean "teeny tiny diamonds that outline the centerstone in a thin ribbon of twinkle", but yours embraces the larger size and in those last pics the outline looks almost scalloped - it's feminine and delicate and absolutely perfect :love: :love: :love:

Congratulations!! I'm not usually a halo sort of person but goodness, I adore yours :bigsmile:

Oh Yssie, your thoughts (and everyone's) really made my heart sing! Thank you for such kind words! This ring is really feminine and delicate on; I just wish I could take better pictures to show it. 8) I am very thrilled (still can't stop looking at it :D )

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
At this point I think it's all been said - but WOW it's beautiful! :love:
Happy Forever Ring Day!

and I hope you will post more pictures! You shouldn't be expected to get anything else done but stare & take photos until next week : )
or the week after, if then!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne|1409263662|3740989 said:
At this point I think it's all been said - but WOW it's beautiful! :love:
Happy Forever Ring Day!

and I hope you will post more pictures! You shouldn't be expected to get anything else done but stare & take photos until next week : )
or the week after, if then!

Thank you, Jimmianne! I'll try and not feel guilty of not getting anything done! :D

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely Kathley, congratulations! :appl:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just received these pictures of Maytal, and thought I would share. 8)

_21867.jpg

_21868.jpg

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!! I agree with what someone said above about how the melee diamonds create a scalloped look around the center stone. So elegant and unique, especially combined with the flowing petal basket and plain band. Enjoy!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
That is a thing of beauty.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
DorotheaBrooke: Thank you! I adore your setting and I think Maytal did an outstanding job with your ring as well! I love the scalloped-edge look the melee diamonds give on my ring and IRL, it is elegant and feminine.

pregcurious: Thank you for your nice compliments!
thankyou.gif

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous pics!!! :love: I love your ring kathley, maytal hannah did such a beautiful job on this ring - I'll be honest, I'm surprised she's not mentioned more on PS, she should be!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1411050275|3753124 said:
Absolutely gorgeous pics!!! :love: I love your ring kathley, maytal hannah did such a beautiful job on this ring - I'll be honest, I'm surprised she's not mentioned more on PS, she should be!

Thank you, junebug! I just adore the fine quality of workmanship that Maytal delivers on her pieces; and I really looked closely at my ring...and it was perfectly executed. I am hoping she will get well-deserved, increased recognition on PS. I have to tell you a funny story though. last Sunday at church, I had quite of few people coming up to me commenting on my ring and asking for details about it. It surprised me somewhat as I thought people would be in deep thought in church and not notice rings. So Maytal has made her rounds off PS too! :lol:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
I love the church story- too funny. I love spotting rings that are just gorgeous... nomatter where I am, too. lol. I must say, the diamond and ring are divine, so, it was appropos.

You diamond is just the most lovely OEC- perfection- the facets are beautiful, and, the profile- it looks like a scoop of diamond ice cream!

I agree with you on the craftsmanship of the setting- looks really well executed. The design you chose is gorgeous, love it!

Congratulations, Kathley!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
apacherose|1411168327|3754048 said:
I love the church story- too funny. I love spotting rings that are just gorgeous... nomatter where I am, too. lol. I must say, the diamond and ring are divine, so, it was appropos.

You diamond is just the most lovely OEC- perfection- the facets are beautiful, and, the profile- it looks like a scoop of diamond ice cream!

I agree with you on the craftsmanship of the setting- looks really well executed. The design you chose is gorgeous, love it!

Congratulations, Kathley!

Thank you, apacherose and I have to confess that I find myself looking at other people's gorgeous rings too and yours is certainly one of them! It took a VERY long time of searching and 2 tries before I found "the one" OEC that took my breath away. For me, it was worth the long wait as I adore my OEC and the setting that it is now in. 8)

syrahs

Rough_Rock
Kathley... Your ring is STUNNING!!! I cannot stop looking at it! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
syrahs|1412388198|3761772 said:
Kathley... Your ring is STUNNING!!! I cannot stop looking at it! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thank you for such a nice compliment syrahs! I am really happy with the way this ring turned out and I cannot stop looking at it either! :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results