shape
carat
color
clarity

Exited and engaged! Pics of my e-ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
AAAAHHHH THAT''S SO CUTE!!!!
9.gif
How lucky that people got good pictures for you!!!!! I really want my proposal to be private, but I am conflicted since it WOULD be such a great reminder to have pictures of the actual moment...my friend''s boyfriend had someone take pictures when he proposed too, and it really is priceless, so I don''t know. Soooo adorable how freaked out and excited you look!!!
9.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
that pic of the proposal is the cutest pic ever!!!

i wouldn''t ever change your ring!! it''s so classic and long-term wonderful!! GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

it''s hands down, my favorite ever princess ring!!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Kaleidoscope, your ring is beautiful! I love the the classic, clean, crisp look of it. And WOW, a D VVS2!!! I really like that picture you posted when he proposed. Very sweet. Congratulations!

laila

Shiny_Rock
Awwww...such an adorable proposal picture!!! How wonderful to have that to look back on over the years:)
1.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! Beautiful ring and great story!!! Keep the pics coming, please!!

glamgirl

Shiny_Rock
I would keep your setting the way it is. It is so classic, beautiful, and the Focus is on that gorgeous rock!!!!! I dont think I have seen a princess this beautiful in a classic setting for quite awhile. Your setting will never become dated. It is refreshing to be reminded of how powerful a simple setting can be. Thank you for reminding all of us!!!!!

robinow

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is magnifient...wear it well!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE IT! It''s so delicate yet BOLD! It''s really a beautiful setting. Did I mention the word amazing?
30.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement and lovely ring! Classic!
36.gif

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for your lovely comments. I''m glad you all enjoyed it as much I do. I do absolutely love the ring and I do love it''s setting. I have been looking for a couple of months in stores and still have not found anything better. A couple of sales people in different jewelry stores even told me that it was their personal opinion that I shouldn''t change the setting. So I will probably stick to this and maybey later when my taste changes or when I have a clear idea that I want something else more, I will switch.

Love all your comments. Here are some more pics.

PB150100.jpg

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
Oh Kal! Congratulations on your engagement, I love that picture of your proposal, it''s so cute! Your ring is incredible, I like the simplicty of the setting. Congratulations again!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Okay now I see why there were 4 pages on this thread. WOW your ring is absolutley gorgeous!!! I love the classic look you have there with the baguettes...don''t change a thing. And your FI is so courageous to propose in front of 300 people. Congratulations!
36.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
girl, your ring kicks some serious %$%$#.
30.gif
30.gif
I think it is perfect just the way it is in its current setting. Congrats on your engagement. The pic of you both when he proposed is priceless.

PrincessPinky

Rough_Rock
I absolutely love your setting- the side stones look thinner and longer than most of the side baguettes I''ve seen. Do you know where your fiancé found the setting??? Or was it custom made? Absolutely gorgeous!

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement
36.gif
36.gif

your ring is so cool beautiy
30.gif
30.gif
and your hand is beautiful too I love your nail polish color!

Julian

Brilliant_Rock
What a GORGEOUS ring!!!

I agree with what some other posters wrote. Your setting is perfect for your center stone. It needs no other adornment - except those baguettes.

Let it shine in a simple, classic setting!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I''m going to have to try that Ballerina shade in Chanel.

Aren''t Chanel nail polishes the best? They hardly ever chip and the finish always stays shiny.

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Kaleidoscopic,

Thank you for posting your very special story, I love the fact that someone was able to capture your expression of the moment! You are too cute~!
9.gif

Your diamond is gorgeous!! And perched atop your lovely hands and nails ... it looks out of this world!
18.gif

Best wishes to you and the future Mr. Keep us updated!

Have a wonderful day to all!
35.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
WOW it''s stunning! I still have a soft spot in my heart for Princess'' beautiful!

janf

Rough_Rock
kaleidoscope,

I''ve been meaning to ask you how you went from a .9 i si to a 1.97 dvvs?

janf

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results