shape
carat
color
clarity

Exited and engaged! Pics of my e-ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow!! It is stunning!!!

Congratulations!!

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that is such a yummy looking princess! I absolutely love it! Congratulations!!
36.gif

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Thank you. I can''t wait until I get a manual digital camera (my parents are supposed to get it for us as our engagement present). This camera is like 5 years old and it gets blurry if you bring it any closer. I tried to make the most out of it.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those pics were awesome!!! When are you getting married??

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Pretty ring and great proposal story!!!
Congrats!
36.gif

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/18/2005 12:10:47 PM
Author: kaleigh
Those pics were awesome!!! When are you getting married??

In August of 2006. We just found a great photographer and I am so exited! (that was my main objective, finding a great photographer).

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful and that''s a great story. Congrats and best wishes.

shay

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
This princess looks so different form other princess cuts. It looks a bit like a radiant (with amount of detail) but has the four corners and the depth of a princess.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
D-D-D-D-D-D-dammmm! Girl, that is fabulous! You are a lucky one, you! Can''t wait for more pix once you get your new camera -- side view, side view ... on flowers etc...

2 questions for ya:

1-Which photographer did ya pick? Website? C''mon - give it up!

2-Okay, my new ering is a squarish stone with side baquettes & prongs that sit just up over the stone like yours (only had it a couple of weeks now). Do you get it caught on stuff like I do? It''s been something to get used to. Wonder if its the shape or the prongs that do the most "catching" ... Curious as to your experience? I don''t want to change a thing about my ring (& I''m sure ya don''t either LUCKY LUCKY) but I do need to get used to it!!

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/18/2005 1:09:29 PM
Author: decodelighted
D-D-D-D-D-D-dammmm! Girl, that is fabulous! You are a lucky one, you! Can''t wait for more pix once you get your new camera -- side view, side view ... on flowers etc...

2 questions for ya:

1-Which photographer did ya pick? Website? C''mon - give it up!

2-Okay, my new ering is a squarish stone with side baquettes & prongs that sit just up over the stone like yours (only had it a couple of weeks now). Do you get it caught on stuff like I do? It''s been something to get used to. Wonder if its the shape or the prongs that do the most ''catching'' ... Curious as to your experience? I don''t want to change a thing about my ring (& I''m sure ya don''t either LUCKY LUCKY) but I do need to get used to it!!

I actually do not have any problem with having it get caught on things. I know some people get bothered with stones that sit high but I actually perfer it. The higher prong makes it look nicer on my hands. I don''t really do any manual work (just lots of studing) so I don''t notice it as much. It does feel a bit more exposed b/c it sits so high and b/c its a princess with edges.

I would love to see picks of your e-ring if you get a chance.

as far as your first question, I''ll post the pics below

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on the engagement Kal! Your ring is gorgeous!! It looks huge and extremely sparkly, not to mention blinding white! I love it! The setting is so classic too. Your fiance did a fabulous job!

laila

Shiny_Rock
WOW! Gorgeous ring!!! I absolutely love it! And I love your proposal story:) Congratulations!

Can I ask what size ring you wear? Did I miss that in a previous post? I''m obsessed with this because my hands are so big compared to almost everyone on this board! Your ring looks really beautiful on your hand.
21.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowza. That Tiffany blue background makes the ring POP even louder!!! Breathtaking!

Since ya asked ... here''s the link to my thread
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/on-da-handzzz.35697/

What an exciting time! Yea!!!

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/18/2005 1:35:41 PM
Author: laila

Can I ask what size ring you wear? Did I miss that in a previous post? I''m obsessed with this because my hands are so big compared to almost everyone on this board! Your ring looks really beautiful on your hand.
21.gif

My engagement finger is size 4 3/4 but all my other fingers are about a 6 or 7. For some reason that finger is so much smaller. I don''t mind it though b/c I feel like it mabey makes my ring look bigger.

laila

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the ring size kaleidoscopic. Sigh...I so wish I had a small finger like that. I''m 7 months pregnant right now (already married 5 years), so I don''t know my current ring size, but I think when I''m not pregnant I''m at least a 7.5 on my ring finger.
8.gif

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
I feel your pain. I know my ring size is not big but I still wish it was a little smaller, just so my ring would look bigger. My friend is a 3 1/2 and all her fingers are slim and my ring looks humungous on her.

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
That''s a beautiful ring! Congratulations!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/18/2005 10:34:21 AM
Author: beanie
WOW that is some ring... and what a fun proposal!

I am a bit of a newbie... but your princess briliant, is that going to sparkle and shine more than a regular princess cut?

Beanie,
Just to clarify, while recognized in the open market as a "Princess Cut" diamond they are referred to as a "square modified brilliant" on most lab reports
1.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Kaleidoscopic~
Congratulations on your engagement! I love the size of the baguettes in your ring! They are perfect for the size of your stone
1.gif
What style of wedding band are you looking at?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s fabulous..ilove it, congrats

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Great proposal....and fabulous ring!!! I love it!
30.gif

squarediamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/18/2005 2:45:39 PM
Author: researcher
Kaleidoscopic~

1.gif

If I stay with this setting, I will probably get an eternity band with round diamonds single prong. I tried princesses aroung but it looks a little harsh on my fingers and it takes away more form my center stone. The rounds single prong has a more softer appearance and it doesn''t take away as much.

If anyone has any suggestions as to what is a good weeding ring for this stone, I am more than open to suggestions!!!!

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
WAIT WAIT WAIT "If I stay with this setting"???? Are you considering switching it???? Nooooo, you can''t, it is TOO GORGEOUS!!!!!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/18/2005 3:09:28 PM
Author: Kaleidoscopic
Date: 11/18/2005 2:45:39 PM

Author: researcher

Kaleidoscopic~

1.gif

If I stay with this setting, I will probably get an eternity band with round diamonds single prong. I tried princesses aroung but it looks a little harsh on my fingers and it takes away more form my center stone. The rounds single prong has a more softer appearance and it doesn''t take away as much.

If anyone has any suggestions as to what is a good weeding ring for this stone, I am more than open to suggestions!!!!

I was just wondering if you were going to get one with alternating princesses and baguettes as they can be really stunning! I also think the shared prong baguette rings are nice, but they don''t have the same fire as rounds. What size rounds are you considering?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results