shape
carat
color
clarity

Excited about the wedding ring!! (pics)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brightstone

Shiny_Rock

So, I ordered one of the wedding rings I am considering (so I could see it in person...only had seen it on-line and the pics did not do it justice!) and I am more excited about how it looks that I ever thought I''d be!! Here are some pics...

This weekend I am also going for a fun day trip and to try on the 1ct Memoire Purity with my e-ring to see how they go together (my other choice). The Memoire is way more $, so it may not be an option now, but at least fun to try. I''ll post pics when I return!

-Brightie

VWB1.jpg

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
I love the band! Just enough sparkle
2.gif

oneam

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love that one. Reminds me of the Lace band. It''s beautiful w/ your solitare. Have fun your excursion!

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
Its fantastic, very funky.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Lovely combo!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, I love that one! Where is it from???

brightstone

Shiny_Rock
Date: 10/24/2008 5:56:37 PM
Author: Diamond*Dana
Ooh, I love that one! Where is it from???

The wedding band is the Varna Contessa band, under the Reale collection on the Varna website. My e-ring is also from Varna - the ST-122 under Europa collection...and my sparkle is from good ol'' JA :)

Thank you:)!!!
-brightie

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I must say this band looks great with your e-ring! Have fun on your day trip!!

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
that band looks amazing with your ering! it really does look like a tiny piece of lace! so pretty!!!

carabella

Shiny_Rock
I really like that band with your engagement ring -- they go so perfectly together!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! They look lovely together.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
That''s a great wedding band! Classic, but not quite ordinary
1.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
I love this wedding band! First of all it looks great with your e-ring, and secondly it is a stunning ring!
36.gif

MMMD

Shiny_Rock
Enjoy your shopping trip. But I LOVE the lace band you have on in this picture. Absolutely perfect with your ering.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results