shape
carat
color
clarity

Everybody likes lots of pics, right???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Grace

Rough_Rock
I''ve lurked for a while and posted here and there but I''ve never posted my ring so here goes. Stats are a little iffy, ering- 3/4 ct tw center around 1/2 ct I SI1 eyeclean (the "shmultz" you can see is on the stone not in it. These were taken pre-SI ultra sonic
40.gif
The w-ring is .20ct tw H vvs1. both are 14k gold. I love this ring. At the time that I got it, no other B&M store had anything remotely like it. I think its classic and slightly antique-y. The w-ring was impossible to find, I searched for months to find one that went well. Gee I wish I knew abut p-scope back then!!!

P4250009.JPG

Grace

Rough_Rock
another, argh, DH needs computer so sorry but more pics in a bit.

P4250010.jpg

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty!!!!!! It almost looks like they were purchased together!!!!
2.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
You have really pretty rings Grace, I especially love that side view!!! And yes we love lots of pics!
16.gif

Grace

Rough_Rock
here are some more. wedding band... i really like the millgrain which the ering doesnt have

P4250013.JPG

Grace

Rough_Rock
here you can see my dirty stone and my bent prong at the 10 oclock position. I sent it in because it was a tad loose and they sqashed the prong. That whole story I''ll save for later
38.gif

P4250088.jpg

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
needs a good cleaning lol
very very pretty ring :}
congrates!

the prong is fixable by a good bench-man.

Grace

Rough_Rock
ok this is the last one of the ring in its Former state... I got sucked into an upgrade before I really got into this forum and now I''m unsure of my decision. My upgrade is a Leo diamond I traded in my original stone for $1400 credit plus $1599 cash for a .60 D SI2 eyeclean stone. Symetry and polish are only a "good" and I have to pay $25 to get anymore info from IGI
40.gif
I like this stone but I feel like I could do so much better with whiteflash. Problem is I got the financing and the trade in from Kay Jewelers and I cant afford to get a stone any other way. I''d love to get an ACA in a F-G maybe .70 or better but w/o financing I may be stuck with what I''ve got. Anyway, my reset is pretty darn sparkly but I''m not so sure I like the nwe head. Its very angular and the stone is crammed in low and the prongs stick up kinda high. Any Opinions???

P425001211.jpg

Grace

Rough_Rock
profile, you can see the prong difference here---and my big thumb print on the gold... I did get the set rhodium plated which prettied them up some but I think it covered up part of the millgain on the wedding band.

P6160285.JPG

Grace

Rough_Rock
WHEW
26.gif
okay I hope I didn''t overdo it. There it is for what its worth. Ive gotta be at work by 6:45 am so I''m off to bed.....

Grace

Rough_Rock
Oh, pardon my manners, Carlotta, Siamese Kitty, Sundial Thanks for the complements!!
37.gif
Hope I didn''t miss anyone.... Thanks EVERYBODY
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
the new stone and the prongs/head look way better and also it looks great polished! just keep cleaning it in the US...
5.gif
there's nothing more beautiful than a clean diamond!

eta oh now i am confused, is that the same stone just clean? hehee.

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
wow you upgraded from an I to a D. The new head fits the new diamond much better, kind of embracing the diamond. I think those angular prongs go well with the shoulders. Both are bold visuals. I think if you had more delicate prongs and the shoulders, it wouldn''t work as well.

You really did a great job finding the matching wedding band. I think it looks modern/art-deco, yeah so classical/antiquey like you say. Pretty set. Congrats on the upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results