shape
carat
color
clarity

Ever had a bad experience with Excel Diamonds?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nicholasjames

Rough_Rock
Hi,

Has anyone ever had a bad experience with Excel Diamonds? If you''ve had a good or bad experience please show me the ring! I would like to order a setting from Excel Diamonds, but I would like to have some recent feedback on them.

Thank you

sna77

Brilliant_Rock
Hi,
I have had excellent experiences with them. I had my fiancé''s Tiffany setting made with them. The service and ewxperience was very pleasant. Barry and Judah are very knowledgable and passionate about their work. I would definitely recommend them. Search my username for pics of my fiance''s ring.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
You might get more info by searching for them on here. Just type Excel in the search box.

sparxs111

Shiny_Rock
I just got my FIs e-ring from Excel not to long ago, and I was very pleased with the service and product. Judah were great to deal with, and I had no problems getting what I wanted. I actuallly find myself looking more at my GFs hand now than her. I may be getting into a little trouble... hehe. On a serious note though, I recommend them. Some people say there customer service is a little lacking, but I didn''t notice. I personally prefered calling than emails, so that could be the issue. I''ve got lots of pics posted on past threads so you can search my name and they will come up. They will also send you as many pics as you want of the stones, until you''re happy.

I have already called to deal with them again on making her wedding band. So going to be a repeat buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results