shape
carat
color
clarity

European Cut Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jbrookie82

Rough_Rock
My boyfriend bought the ring and I even tried it on. I love it so much! I will be receiving it in a surprise proposal sometime within the next several months. I couldn''t wait to show it off even though I am not yet engaged. It is a .57 European cut E IF center stone set in platnum with a matching wedding band.

ring37918.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh wow, girl an E IF Old European Cut is VERY RARE!!! you have a serious piece of history. Congrats on your lovely set..

Veronika

Shiny_Rock
I so love love love
30.gif
that set, I can''t wait to see the hand pic''s.... oh my goodness you must be so excited to get engaged! Congrats all the best...

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL.
30.gif
30.gif

shay

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! I adore antique cuts/settings, I think they are so romantic looking. My original engagement ring is an antique as well. I hope you''ll get the proposal of your dreams and the ring will be on your finger soon!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes very rare indeed. It''s just gorgeous, what a lovely set you''ll have. Hoping to see some hand pics very soon!!!
30.gif
30.gif

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
It is GORGEOUS!!
30.gif

Can''t wait for the proposal so we can see some hand pics
31.gif

jbrookie82

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the compliments. I will make sure to post hand shots and the proposal story soon after it happens.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
What a lucky find, where is it from? Wow an E IF euro cut, you lucky girl!

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
Oh! I can''t believe how gorgeous this set is, you are sooo lucky to have found such a perfect set! Congratulations on your pending engagement
1.gif

jbrookie82

Rough_Rock
We bought the set on e-bay and were a bit worried about its'' authenticity because we were unable to see it beforehand, but we had it appraised as soon as it was received by two very reputable jewelers and were very excited to find out that the ring was just as promised.
26.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
jbrookie -- that is a gorgeous piece of history you have there! Stunning! Who was the eBay vendor? It''d be nice to learn of another eBay seller who is legit! :)

jbrookie82

Rough_Rock
The e-bay vendor was treasurhuntr70. This is the only piece I have bought from him, but I am thrilled with it and his feedback is 100%.

lilyinct

Shiny_Rock
That ring is awesome! Congrats.....try not to bite your nails off while you''re waiting for it to permanently be on your finger!

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
What an awesome ring, love the setting! You must be dying to have it on your finger, hope your bf won''t make you wait too long.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
what an absolutely gorgeous ring!!! love those old stones...

post more pics when that baby is on your hand
1.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
How gorgeous! And the stone is definitely a rare and beautiful combo indeed!

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful set...that''s a really nice looking center diamond!
36.gif
Congrats on the great eBay deal too (I love eBay).
1.gif

I can''t wait to see pictures of it on your hand...keep us updated.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results