shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity Diamond solitaires- Ava, Violet, Dianna, Nadia

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
DH asked me to order a solitaire replica just to make sure I was 100% set on my decision. He's more a solitaire guy but the decision is 100% mine since I'm the one wearing it! :) I chose the Ava, the Violet, the Dianna, and the Nadia. I received them this morning and they are all beautiful! I'm definitely NOT going with a solitaire but took some quick (not great quality) pictures to post on Pricescope, to help others out that may be considering these rings.

First up, the Nadia. It's a beautiful ring, reminded me of the Vatche Royal Crown, but the head its higher and a band can sit flush with the e-ring. If I had gone with this setting, I would have had ED make it a plain solitiare. The matching band is very delicate as well.

nadia2.jpg

nadia3.jpg

Nadia1.jpg

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Next- the Ava. I really love this ring and it was my first choice if I went with a solitaire. It sits flush with a band (I tried the Nadia band with it- very pretty set!!), it's thin (2mm) and the head reminds me of the Martin Flyer- Flyer Fit line. I also tried it with a plain band and it was a great match as well.

ava2.jpg

ava1.jpg

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Next up- the Violet! I ordered this one because it reminded me of a Scott Kay setting that I like. ED sent me the Violet for a princess cut diamond, but if I had ordered it, it would be for a round diamond. I liked it a lot! The knife edge is very subtle and comfortable.

violet2.jpg

violet1.jpg

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
And last, the Dianna. It's a great, versatile solitaire, sits up a bit higher than the others, but I felt it made the diamond POP more. ED sent me for a princess cut, but I was told they could alter it for a round. Like the other solitaires, it also sits flush.

dianna2.jpg

dianna1.jpg

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
My camera battery was dying when I took these photos so I wish I had gotten better shots, and pictures with the Nadia wedding band with all the solitaires. I've already sent back the rings. Eternity Diamonds is swamped with people wanting to try the replicas, and I didn't want to keep them any longer than I needed to. I had them for about 4 hours total, lol. I'm still undecided between the Bianca, the Tessa or the Lauren, but do know without a doubt it will be one of those.

Anyway, I hope these photos help someone on PS!

:wavey:

Feb03bride

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
I love that you post pictures! I too just returned a ring to ED called the Angelina it's a small delicate halo. It's not on their website as they are out of many halo replicas. I am currently waiting for Yoni to make my Anya with Lauren profile. Can't wait to see what you choose. I took a couple quick pictures before I sent the sample replica off. Here's one.

DSCN1268.jpg

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
SandyCheeks|1295989689|2832850 said:
I love that you post pictures! I too just returned a ring to ED called the Angelina it's a small delicate halo. It's not on their website as they are out of many halo replicas. I am currently waiting for Yoni to make my Anya with Lauren profile. Can't wait to see what you choose. I took a couple quick pictures before I sent the sample replica off. Here's one.

Sandy- did you by chance take a side profile photo? I'd love to see it! This afternoon I tried to reorder the 3 halo replicas I'm trying to decide on and Yoni sent me an email saying he was all out of halo replicas and didn't have a timeline as to when they would be back, lol. ED needs to make more replicas to send out! :cheeky: Please start a thread when you get your setting back! I can't wait to see it! Did Yoni give you a timeframe at all?

Edited to add: Sandy- will your halo be a round or cushion?

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Here's a profile shot. Sorry it's next to my ER. I'm not sure what the time line for my ring is, I took a while to decide. I paid for it before the price increase a couple weekends ago. I changed my mine a few dozen times and finally gave him the go ahead. I'm setting a RB into a round shape. I liked the shape of the Tessa a lot but in the end I went with the round shape. I think you're going for a cushion shape around with an RB center?

DSCN1269.jpg

rockclimber

Rough_Rock
Hi all....just wanted to let you know I placed an order with Yoni for the Tessa ring last week (I'm resetting my 1.61 RB) and he gave me an estimate for two weeks as I'm customizing it a bit (mixing some yellow gold in)....I'd be happy to post pictures when it comes in if anyone wants to see them...Lynn

tobydog

Rough_Rock
Hi fellow Eternity Diamond buyers!

I placed my order with Yoni for the Carlotta about a week and a half ago and I hopefully will be getting the ring by weeks end. I ordered it in platinum. Does anyone know what kind of platinum alloy is used by eternity diamonds? I was just reading a thread over at Rocky Talk about the different alloys mixed with platinum--950 parts platinum, 50 parts Iridium or 950 parts platinum, 50 parts Ruthenium. Anyone have any idea what ED uses? I emailed Yoni about it today, but haven't heard back. Thought I might throw it out to you guys as well.

Thanks in advance for any info!

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
OH can't wait to see your rings Rockclimber and Tobydog. I want to see what the Tessa looks like with YG/WG mix, that's going to be pretty. The Carlotta looks like a beauty. I went with 18k, I'm not sure what they use for platinum. With Valentines coming up plus us PS'ers with our custom orders they're probably going to be backed up a bit.

tobydog

Rough_Rock
Hey SandyCheeks,

Thanks for your response. Can't wait to see your ring as well! I actually asked for some minor customizing as well...just changing the prongs to be more u-shaped so that the diamond won't stick up as high. I'm kind of nervous about it since I'm not sure what exactly it will look like (I sent some photos of other prongs as an example), but I am waiting on pins and needles to get it in hand. It's my 15 year anniversary upgrade. :tongue: I emailed today for an eta and he said by weeks end. I'm crossing my fingers and I can't wait to post pictures!

rockclimber

Rough_Rock
Hi Tobydog and Sandycheeks,

I can't wait to see my ring....sounds like Tobydog and I placed our order about the same time....I may email Yoni tomorrow for a status update, even if its just to find out its not ready:(

tobydog

Rough_Rock
hey rockclimber,

Keep us posted as to what Yoni says about your eta. I'm really hoping he comes through with the end of the week eta for me. He did say that their setter was out a few days last week due to the storms. :(

can't wait to see everyones rings!

rockclimber

Rough_Rock
well, Yoni didn't give me a date, but said my ring had been cast and next would be setting the stones....so we'll see! Tobydog, it sounds like you may have your new ring soon...can't wait to see! Lynn

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
I haven't contacted Yoni. I"m dying to know but I don't want my ring rushed, plus I still have to set it here. Did you gals send your diamonds to him to set? Exciting!

rockclimber

Rough_Rock
Sandycheeks, I had to laugh when you made the comment about not contacting Yoni for fear he'd rush it....I wrestled with the same issue but in the end couldn't help myself! And to answer your question, I'm having my stone set here by a local jeweler....

You know it's bad when you're actually dreaming at night about diamonds/settings:)....Lynn

BigPhilly808

Rough_Rock
rockclimber|1296664168|2840672 said:
You know it's bad when you're actually dreaming at night about diamonds/settings:)....Lynn

Oh jeez I seriously know what you mean! I've been on this ER search for a good 6months(I LOVE this place) and finally placed my order with Yoni about 2.5weeks ago...he let me know it prolly was gonna be about 4-6 weeks for mines to ship and I've been dreaming about it EVERY night since then! Hahaha..so I decided to email him yesterday just with a status update, and surprised to hear it was shipping that same day!! Woooohoooo!!! If those damn storms don't mess it up I might even get it today!!!!! Don't worry guys...hope you get it sooner then you think ;-) I thought I had a few more weeks to get the proposal ready but why wait right?!?! :D

rockclimber

Rough_Rock
bigphilly808, what setting did you pick out? Be sure to post pictures after she (undoubtably) says yes!

BigPhilly808

Rough_Rock
rockclimber|1296674009|2840882 said:
bigphilly808, what setting did you pick out? Be sure to post pictures after she (undoubtably) says yes!

ended up getting the esther split shank halo :bigsmile: she first liked the lauren setting(she helped pick the setting), but she squealed when she saw the esther...i knew that was the one!! as soon as i heard the ring shipped & went over to my friends house to borrow her digital slr camera...batteries charged & READY...just waiting for the ring to arrive!! ive been tracking it non-stop since i heard...no problems with the storms, last check its on a truck in honolulu off for delivery!!! I can't believe how quick it got here, being in Hawaii I figured it wouldnt land here until Thursday! Keep an eye out for my own SMTB thread :mrgreen:

tobydog

Rough_Rock
bigphilly808 you lucky duck! I can't believe you may be having that ring in hand today! I will be looking for pics--I know what you guys mean about not wanting to make them feel "rushed"! That same thought flashed through my mind too, lol! That's the only thing stopping me from sending another email to Yoni. He told me he would email me when it shipped and so far nothing yet. If I have any hope of receiving it by Fri, he would have to send it Thursday. I'm trying not to pin all my hopes on that, but it's hard! Can't wait to see everyone's pics...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results