shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity band to go with my square halo?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bella716

Rough_Rock
Hi PSers!

Just wondering if any of you have any ideas on what sort of eternity band (does not have to have diamonds all around) that I can get that will sit semi-flush with my square halo. Sorry pic is so blurry. Thanks everyone!
33.gif

DSC02883.JPG

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s really hard to tell with that picture. Try the macro function on your camera if you can...

Sorry.
7.gif

bella716

Rough_Rock
Thanks neatfreak. I do have some better pics, but they are on my other computer.

Is this any better? :)

aaaaaa4.18Picture 1.png

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not really unfortunately. I really want to see how the diamonds are set, how thick the band/halo are, what shape the diamonds are, everything.

Sorry.
7.gif

bella716

Rough_Rock
Thanks SanDiego, I just posted another pic. I''ll try to get some better pics tomorrow. Thanks everyone!

DevineHalo

Rough_Rock
i know what you''re talking about with the halo. i just dropped off my diamond today to be set into my new setting which is a halo setting. i was disappointed that the "basket" part of the setting really stuck out from the band, i was told it was going to taper inwards. anyways....i guess i don''t have any specific suggestions right now, they told me that in general you typically need to have custom work done so that the wedding band sits flush with the setting. i personally just decided to go with my original wedding band and not have them put togther, so the band will just be floating on my finger.

i''m sure someone will have a better/more specific suggestion though! haha

nycgirl

Rough_Rock
If you want it to sit flush, you''ll have to have a curved band made. I have the same type of ring, and i opted to get a 7 stone band which i wear on my left hand, and my ering on my right, since i wanted to be able to wear just the wedding band at times, and didnt want it to be curved.

bella716

Rough_Rock

New pics from today in Central Park NYC)

Thanks for all the input everyone!!! :)

DSC02961.JPG

bella716

Rough_Rock

New pics from today in Central Park NYC)

Thanks for all the input everyone!!! :)

aaaaaaaaDSC02971.JPG

bella716

Rough_Rock
oh darn. the bottom was cut off of the last pic..aghh!! I don''t have picture editing software (other than paint) and I can''t make my pics smaller than 100kb.

Ms.Dreamy

Shiny_Rock
hey bella
I would love the look of this thin milgrained legacy band with your e-ring:
http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Item.aspx?sku=GRP00003&mcat=148204&cid=287462&search_params=s+5-p+1-c+287462-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+

I guess it won''t sit flush with your e-ring but in my opinion it would look nicer than a curved band.
I hope to get that band too in the near future. It is so sweet and you can stack it with other bands...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results