shape
carat
color
clarity

Eternity Band Engagement Ring by ERD

birdland

Rough_Rock
I’ve recently bought an engagement ring from ERD and felt like everyone should know what a great experience I had.

My fiancé wanted an eternity band as her engagement ring, so we looked around at local stores to get a feel for what she was looking for. Eventually we decided on a u-prong style with about 40-pointers. After looking on PS the two jewelers that seemed to keep coming up were Engagement Rings Direct and ID Jewelry. I called them both, speaking with Mark and Chris from ERD, and Yekutiel from ID Jewelry. I chose to go with ERD based on previous reviews, a quick and professional response, and because they promised to keep me informed on the process. ERD was true to their word staying in constant contact, and giving me weekly updates that included photos, CAD images, and 3D printing.

The ring is absolutely beautiful. It is great workmanship and definitely met what I wanted and then some. I can highly recommend Engagement Rings Direct.

The ring is 6.10 ctw (15 diamonds) VS, F/G, ideal cut, set in platinum in size 6.5.

ERDuternity1.jpg

ERDuternity2.jpg

ERDuternity3.jpg

ERDuternity4.jpg

and real life perspective:

ERDuternity5.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is gorgeous!
Congrats to you, and best wishes to your fiancee!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful and pretty unique for an engagement ring! Congratulations!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
That's a a gorgeous eternity band! :love: Congratulatins on your engagement!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I'm sure she's getting a ton of comments on that dazzler!

Congratulations!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A very beautiful eternity ring :love: I bet you can see it a mile away. Congratulations to your lady!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful, congratulations to you both, I am sure she will enjoy wearing it. :love:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
WOW! It's gorgeous!! :love: I'm thinking that I may have gone about this all wrong! :nono: :lol:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
That is an amazing ring! Just blinding bling :sun: Love it! Congratulations on your engagement!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy Cow! That's a fantastic eternity band! I love the u shape settings - they are my favourite! It is so bright and white and sparkly - stunning engagement ring - congratulations! :appl:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Love it!!!!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, gorgeous!

Congratulations to you both!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I echo all the compliments here - wow! Out of curiosity, does she plan to wear a plain plat band for a wedding ring?

birdland

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for your compliments and congratulations. ERD really did an amazing job. My fiancee loves that it sparkles no matter which way she turns her hand. It is also very comfortable for her, which I know is a concern for many who are considering eternity bands. Because it was set as low as possible by ERD, she says that she doesn't even feel it on her hand. She plans to pair this with a plain platinum wedding band.

We took a few more pictures of it outside this weekend that I thought I would share with you all. I am a longtime lurker and would never have made such an informed decision without Pricescope.

pricescopeerduternity2.jpg

pricescopeerduternity1_0.jpg

pricescopeerduternity3.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
spectacular! :appl: :appl: :appl:

noveninteen

Rough_Rock
Absolutely stunning! I would love to see some pictures of her just holding her hand naturally (I thought the best pic was the one holding the tickets for example). Best wishes!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results