shape
carat
color
clarity

Ering has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LikeDeIce

Rough_Rock
Well everybody, I just picked up the ering I plan on giving the gf in about a month (waiting will be tough, but worth it). I posted awhile ago the WF teaser pics, but anyway it is a 1.14, I color, SI1 eyeclean, AGS0 ACA H&A. I have an 8 day window left for a "return" which I hopefully won''''t need, but let me know if it passes muster. I''''ll post a couple more pictures in the fire thread (i just got a new digital camera, so playing around with it last night was fun).

LikeDeIce

Rough_Rock
Arrows on my man-pinky. Hopefully it will look a little more delicate on her hand :)

wfenring105.JPG

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
She''ll love it! Congrats!!!

LikeDeIce

Rough_Rock
thanks! i totally meant to put this in the SMTR forum, i guess i''m so used to clicking on rockytalky, i did it by habit. sorry, i''ll try and get it moved!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don''t even worry about the 8 day window, you are not going to need it...that is beautiful!

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
That''s a beautiful ring! I''m sure she is going to be over the moon! Congrats!!
36.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2008 4:52:16 PM
Author: LikeDeIce
Arrows on my man-pinky. Hopefully it will look a little more delicate on her hand :)
LOL! I think she will love the ring LikeDeIce
10.gif

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2008 4:52:16 PM
Author: LikeDeIce

Beautiful!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

LikeDeIce

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the kind words everybody! I''m really excited about it... gotta ask the dad in a couple weeks, so wish me luck. Also, I originally posted this over in rockytalky on accident and asked them to move it here, and this picture that shows the setting got lost in the shuffle. Pretty standard, but i figured i''d repost anyway.

LDI

wfenring101.JPG

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Classic! Good luck!

purpleshirt

Shiny_Rock
gorgeous! You''ll have to update us when you propose. She''s going to be thrilled!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful :) you have no need to worry about the 8-day window :)

I say that baby definitely passes muster and then some :D

RadiantMe

Rough_Rock
She is going to love this ring. It''s beautiful.
And look how those arrows are showing.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results