shape
carat
color
clarity

Ering and WF wedding band pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock

Hi folks! I''ve been a lurker here since what feels like the dawn of Pricescope time. Long before I met my husband or had a reason to have a ring to share, I''ve loved looking at all the eye goodies. It''s been so interesting to see how trends change in our little segment of the diamond world.

Now that I''ve finally put my hands on a decent camera I can share pics. Despite my love of PS, when it came time to think about an engagement ring for myself I discovered that I was more of a setting girl than a diamond girl. For me, the setting was everything. At first I wasn''t sure if I even wanted a diamond, but was quickly cured of that sickness once I tried a few small ones on.

9.gif
I loved the look of a wide band but wanted a hint of sparkle. Ironically, I had never been a fan of princess cuts. In fact, I think they were my least favorite. But I fell in love with this setting the moment I saw it and felt it looked best with a square stone.

The specs on the ering:

Princess cut
5.01x4.90x3.77
.77ct
E
VS1
Depth: 76.9%
Table: 75%
Girdle: Thin to Medium
Culet: N
Polish: Very good
Symmetry: Good
Fluorescence: None

The band is 5mm at the top, to match the width of the stone and 3mm at the bottom. Ring size is 6.25

Here''s a pic with my wedding band:

Ringiedingies001sm.jpg

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
Oookaaay, working on resizing my photos now. More to come.

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
Here is the money shot and why I luurve this ring. A profile of the e-ring alone.

kickassprofilesm.jpg

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/28/2008 12:42:08 PM
Author:Lurchie

Hi folks! I''ve been a lurker here since what feels like the dawn of Pricescope time. Long before I met my husband or had a reason to have a ring to share, I''ve loved looking at all the eye goodies. It''s been so interesting to see how trends change in our little segment of the diamond world.

Now that I''ve finally put my hands on a decent camera I can share pics. Despite my love of PS, when it came time to think about an engagement ring for myself I discovered that I was more of a setting girl than a diamond girl. For me, the setting was everything. At first I wasn''t sure if I even wanted a diamond, but was quickly cured of that sickness once I tried a few small ones on.

9.gif
I loved the look of a wide band but wanted a hint of sparkle. Ironically, I had never been a fan of princess cuts. In fact, I think they were my least favorite. But I fell in love with this setting the moment I saw it and felt it looked best with a square stone.

The specs on the ering:

Princess cut
5.01x4.90x3.77
.77ct
E
VS1
Depth: 76.9%
Table: 75%
Girdle: Thin to Medium
Culet: N
Polish: Very good
Symmetry: Good
Fluorescence: None

The band is 5mm at the top, to match the width of the stone and 3mm at the bottom. Ring size is 6.25

Here''s a pic with my wedding band:

Goodness that pic is huge... ask admin to fix that LOL! I can''t read what you wrote and I have a 17" monitor on this laptop!

GORGEOUS set! Can''t wait to see more pics... smaller! LOL!

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
Thanks PD!

I apologize for the ginormous pictures. I thought I''d resized them...will keep trying.

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
My wedding band is from Whiteflash. It was a custom job because I wanted to get it as narrow as possible. It''s 2.5mm wide. 10 princess cut stones, .04ct each, F/G and VS.

Wedringsolosm.jpg

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a profile shot of both rings. I love how low the band sits.

Bothprofilesm.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your set
30.gif
, it is just beautiful. I love wide bands also. My wedding ring is also a wide band with a marquise diamond in the middle. Love it!! Your set is gorgeous on your hand. Your did a wonderful job with the design.!!!!!!!!!!

Linda

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous set of rings!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i love your set! i can see why you fell in love and changed your mind about PCs when you saw that ring!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
They look great together! Very sleek and streamlined, I love that look.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I adore your set, and the profile is lovely!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful wedding set. Love the solitaire setting, and the great profile. You will love looking at that over the years!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/28/2008 1:55:31 PM
Author: Linda W
I love your set
30.gif
, it is just beautiful. I love wide bands also. My wedding ring is also a wide band with a marquise diamond in the middle. Love it!! Your set is gorgeous on your hand. Your did a wonderful job with the design.!!!!!!!!!!

Linda
Thanks LInda! I wish I could take credit for the design but I stumbled upon it at a local jeweler here in Boston. It really is brilliant in its simplicity.

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much to everyone else for chiming in with your lovely compliments!

Mike - I''m not sure what the setting is called. Kinda tension without the tension. Ya know?

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such beautiful, clean lines! Gorgeous!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results