shape
carat
color
clarity

engagment ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats, Sean, on your engagement! You must be thrilled!

The ring looks pretty, but um . . . do you have a clearer pic of it? It is kind of blurry.

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Conratulations SeanMorrison! I agree, we need a better shot of that ring! I think sapphires and diamonds look divine together
30.gif
!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
from the blur it looks great, a clearer shot would be much appreciated!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh you are such a tease! Diamonds and sapphires, we need a clearer pic!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement! Now go work on that "macro" setting on the camera because we''re *dying* to see this beauty a little better!

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Sean!!!!! The ring looks gorgeous from whaat I can see!
2.gif

jen

sean_morrison44

Rough_Rock
ok..i''ve never taken pictures of diamond rings so bear with me lol
what sceneroies do they come out best in? -like outdoors in sun, outside in shade, inside with lights on etc.

i had to reduce it a lot too to make it fit to attach here.
when we went to transfer it the pics from camera to computer, they dindt look blurry there, so i dont know whats going on with that.
i''d gladly email that copy to somoene if they think they''d be able to make it appear on here unblurry for others to see
and thanks for all the congrats :)
that shot was an outdoors one..we tried a couple in our car while we were driving (see my proposal story in proposal forum if you want the details or where we were) and they seemed worse then this one.
in the meantime i''ll try taking more i suppose to try and get a good one.
they come out at about 1.2 mb''s when i get them from camera

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sean..I already congratulated you on your proposal thread, but I am looking forward to seeing the pictures! Usually outside in the shade is a good place to get a picture.

sean_morrison44

Rough_Rock
yah thanks a bunch diamondseeker! just seems like more people pay attention here so i figured i''d put it here too
28.gif

i''m trying..the suns starting to set now..so maybe i should try outside,
and trust me..i''m more anxious to show people the pics then you probably our to see them.
its our dream ring, all made for an affordable price by mr.james allen!

sean_morrison44

Rough_Rock
Here is another that looked a little better. We are having a hard time getting good pictures.

*note-the ring is in white gold not yellow (this pic makes it look more yellowish)

w98u0gh.jpg

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
That is so beautiful...I wish there were some better pics though...Yet, I know how hard it is to capture a diamonds beauty!

Best of luck to you both!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement, and on selecting a beautiful and unique ring for your fiancee!
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~It''s soooo pretty!! I love the setting...perfect!!!
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I seriously have to take 50 pics to get one decent one so keep trying. I love the sapphires. What is the wedding band going to look like?

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
Do you have a closeup setting on your camera? Mine looks like a little flower. That really helps.

Also, my best pictures are when I set the ring down on something. That way I can position it in a way that the light is hitting it just right. A person''s hand tends to move, so hand shots are harder, especially if you''re trying to take a picture of your own hand. Plus I use a piece of computer paper for the background, and bend it up in the back at a 45 degree angle so that all the camera is picking up is white and the ring.

It looks like a lovely ring!

sean_morrison44

Rough_Rock
that last shot was using the closeup setting (it was a flower picture) inside- the dig camera were using in an olympus "stylus 710"
i''ll try some more outside shots later when she gets home (shw wore the ring to work so i can''t take pictures of it till she gets back
emwink.gif

the white paper idea sounds like a good one-so i''ll test that out too.

as for a matching wedding band. when we were looking at rings in stores to get a feel for them, she was thinking of an alternating diamond/sapphire to go on the top half of it wedding band. now that we have this one and she''s always looking at it
emteeth.gif
, she''s thinking maybe all sapphire''s would offset the diamond nicely. i''d most likely going to use james allen again for the wedding band so that the sapphires will match the rings

sean_morrison44

Rough_Rock
heres a pic from outside last nite (sun was down arleady, but stil light enough to not need flash) thats from the side i just finished cropping

dsfk0yuer3.JPG

phoenixgirl

Ideal_Rock
Maybe try the close up setting but keep the camera about ten inches away from the ring? That''s what worked for me. I don''t zoom in or take an ultra close picture, I just crop the edges off of the picture once it''s uploaded on my computer.

Anyway, even with fuzzy photos it''s obviously a fabulous ring. Congrats!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Make sure you use the zoom instead of getting so close (which will then be blurry) and hold both the camera and the ring REALLY still. I personally LOVE the all sapphire idea. I don''t like the business of alternating rings unless they are 3 diamonds to 1 sapphire (or other way around) but every other would take away from her beautiful e-ring IMHO.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring from what I can tell from the blurry pics.
3.gif
The others above have given you great picture taking advice. Please, more pics!!!

sean_morrison44

Rough_Rock
got delayed taking pics yesterday..got really windy-then the storm clouds came
will try to take some more later today and definatly use the advice givin on how to try and make them less blurry :)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
good luck!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Diamonds and sapphires are a great combo! From what I can see, it looks wonderful. Congrats! Can''t wait for clearer pics!!! Snap, snap away! And don''t forget to get one on her finger too!

sean_morrison44

Rough_Rock
didiamond- i made a newthread with
a pic in it called "unblurred pic of the eng. ring"
that way people wouldn''t have to go searchign all the way through these ones to find it ;-).but i can post it here too if you want

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results