shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement Ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tisme

Rough_Rock
I've been lurking on here a looooong while, admiring everyone's gorgeous diamonds. And now I have my own ring to share.
36.gif

It's a GIA cert 0.7ct radiant H VVS1, with 10x 0.02 H SI1 princess channel set diamonds.

My fiance apparently looked at a range of radiants, from SI1 - VVS1, intending to buy an SI1. But this stone was the one that 'spoke' to him, so VVS1 it was!
9.gif

Okay, let's see if I can post the pics...

[image removed]

Tisme

Rough_Rock
[image removed]

He custom designed it for me, with a jeweller over here in the UK. And I love how it's turned out - it's soooo sparkly.
9.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely ring, congrats on your engagement!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gooooorgeous ring, huge congratulations on your engagement!! Is it bezel set?? I don''t think I''ve ever seen a bezel set radiant cut diamond before! Classic yet unique! You and your fiance have great taste
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Tisme

Rough_Rock
Yes, it's bezel set in platinum.
1.gif
I meant to say that in my first post, but got too carried away with posting the pictures!
20.gif

I wish I had a camera which could take photos as great as the ones I see posted on the site. There's no point in me attempting the obligatory 'flower' shot, as all you'd see is 'glittery blur in flowery blur'!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s looks gorgeous on you, even through the blurry pics
2.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is beautiful and looks great on your hand. Great choice by your fiance. I like how the channel set side stones look with the bezel set center stone.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
What an unusual ring. I really love the sparkle.

shay

E B

Ideal_Rock
Tisme, it''s gorgeous! It looks perfect on your hand. Your boyfriend made an excellent choice!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
It''s a great stone, great ring!! May I ask what size your finger is? The reason I''m asking is because I''m getting a radiant, and I was thinking about that size, as well. Thanks! Love it!!
30.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful setting - I love it!

Congratulations and wear it in good health!
emteeth.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely, thanks for sharing it with us!!!

Tisme

Rough_Rock
Thank you all very much. I love how sparkly it is, and the clean lines of the bezel and channel set stones.
9.gif

Amberwaves - my fingers are (alas) a size 7. I will say that the centre stone actually seems larger ''in real life'' than it does in the photos, although I have no idea why...
33.gif
Good luck with getting your radiant too.
1.gif

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
Wow, it''s beautiful! I love the bezel...something you don''t see everyday on a radiant. Enjoy!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty - a streamlined setting with the focus on sparkles - and a new twist with the bezel set radiant. Beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results