shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement Ring Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stant23

Rough_Rock
This is my fat finger...I haven''t given it to her yet. Was going to surprise her tonight, but she came home early. Probably do it tomorrow.

DSC01220_2.JPG

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, I don''t think it is too busy at all. It is a very unique setting but very pretty as well. I''m sure she will be thrilled - good luck!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope, I don''t think it''s too busy at all, it''s lovely, and very unique!!! This is so exciting, best of luck to you!!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really think it is lovely. With a this band for a wb the whole thing will look great!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Really beautiful! I love love marquise and the setting is gorgeous!
36.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
I really, really like this e-ring! It''s so unique and eye-catching!
emwink.gif

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t think it is too busy. It is very delicate looking.

Gemma45

Rough_Rock
I really like it, and not too busy at all. Good luck with the proposal!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don''t think it''s too busy. I like it. Good luck with the proposal.

stant23

Rough_Rock
I gave her the ring on Friday and she loved it!!! I was a little nervous since she didn''t help me out much with what she wanted! Oh...she said yes.

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATS!!!! and Good job
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Best wishes to you both!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Thats a very pretty ring. Very unique. I''m sure she''ll love it. Good luck on the proposal.
35.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not too busy at all - it''s unique and beautiful, no wonder she''s over the moon
30.gif

Cinna

Shiny_Rock
When I saw the picture of it in the box, I thought it was too busy at first glance (I love simple elegant lines)...

But then I saw the picture of it on the finger. It's BEAUTIFUL and so delicate looking! She is going to LOVE it!!!

Believe me... I know busy and you don't have to worry about that at all. Busy would be like 3 different color golds, five different ring styles in one ring, and unable to tell what's going on with the ring, because it has like 8 different heights/layers.... like the ring that my friend just got proposed to with and posted an entire album on facebook. It's MASSIVE.

Again, your ring is simply stunning! Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results