shape
carat
color
clarity

ENGAGED! With pics of Brian Gavin/GOG AVC ;)

ErinnM34

Rough_Rock
So many of you offered up advice & guidance during our ring selection process- THANK YOU! I wanted to share the first pics of my perfect ring from my perfect FIANCE! I don't have a many clear handshots yet, but I just couldn't wait any longer :)

FH proposed on our amazing vacation to Lake Tahoe last week (if you have never been, GO!) and really caught me by surprise, even though I knew it was coming eventually.

The center stone info is here: http://goodoldgold.com/diamond/7447/ and this baby won't stop DANCING! I literally have to make myself stop staring it. As gorgeous as the AVC's are in photos and even videos, it is no comparison to what they look like in real life!

The setting was created by the fabulous Brian Gavin & team, whom I did not work with personally but FH has done nothing but rave about his experience with them. The ring is Brian's amazing fishtail pave, done with a cathedral shank, basket head, and double claw prongs. I simply cannot tell you how happy I am with the pave- I tried on SO many pave rings..some from very pricey, well known designers- and NOTHING compares to the sparkle and craftmanship of BGD.

I've only had it a week and have gotten so many compliments on it already!! OK, I will stop gushing and show you some bling! Pro pics first:

ring4.JPG

ring3.JPG

ring2.JPG

ring1.JPG

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!!! Congratulations!

ErinnM34

Rough_Rock
thank you so much! I was referring a friend to BGD's website this morning and noticed they have it offered under their settings section now- very cool!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Love those AVCs! Congrats!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous!!! :love: BGD did a nice job on the setting and the AVC's are just perfection!!! :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Erinn!

BGD did a fantastic job - your ring is gorgeous! :appl:

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous! Many congrats!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
congratulations!!! BGD did a great job with the setting-it is perfect for your AVC!

CushionCutie

Rough_Rock
O!M!G! Gorgeoussss!!!! That diamond! That setting! I'm totally in love with your ring!! :love:

E B

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! I'm so glad you came back with pics because yours was one of my favorite AVCs. Congrats!

TimMD

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!! :appl: Gorgeous ring, very similar design to what I just got my fiancee except I did diamond studded prongs instead of claw prongs (which I definitely considered) and I have to say, I love the way the prongs turned out!!! I love how all the little variations add so much to settings. Good luck to you both! 8)

ErinnM34

Rough_Rock
Thank you all so much :) I just HAD to return to share pics.. you all gave us advice from picking out the stone all the way thru the final approval of the CAD's! Having a ring custom made was brand new territory for both of us, and we just could not be happier with how it turned out. I've been going thru vacation pics this morning and found a couple fun ones to share :love:

iphone 169-1.jpg

iphone 315-3.jpg

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
That is one STUNNING ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Ooooohhh.....it's GORGEOUS! I love it! :love: And you and your fiance make a very cute couple!

sunnyam

Rough_Rock
your ring is beautiful! Congratulations, you guys make a cute couple! :appl:

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
Huge congrats on your engagement!! And of course, your STUNNING ring! It's so beautiful - and the setting really sets off the AVC perfectly. And I totally know what you mean about AVCs - pix really don't capture what they do in real life, and your pix are beautiful!!!
:love:

Congratulations, and wear it in health and happiness!!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring!!!! :love:

I had drooled over that stone for a long time and I'm glad to see it set!!!!!!!!

Love, love the strong blue flo in it! :appl:

Congratulations on your engagement! Best to you both.

Cachette :))

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Erin, it is beautiful!!! I love the stone and the setting! Aren't Brian and Lesley the sweetest people? It is a pleasure to work with
them. They did a beautiful job with your ring and it looks stunning on you!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Erinn, congratulations on your engagement. YOur ring is stunning, everything about it is just perfect.
Great pics too. (I'll let the Aggie hat go without any mention of my Horns, tee hee. Just joking with you)

Beautiful ring, enjoy.

ErinnM34

Rough_Rock
luv2sparkle- while i didn't get to work with them myself, fiance couldn't be more please with Brian & Lesley, and also Jamie, who he communicated with very frequently. we will be going to them for our wedding bands as well, so I look forward to being a bigger part of the process :appl:

bebe-love it! we have texas in common ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results