shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged! My Tiffany Lucida 1.4

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tracys126

Shiny_Rock
5/27/06

Hi everyone,

I have the specs! Here they are from the Tiffany Cert. Not sure if you are interested. I was happy to see the measurements because when I used my measuring tape I got 5mm!

Shape: Cut Cornered Square
Cut: Mixed
Measurements: 6.24 x 6.19 x 4.67
Precision of cut: Excellent
Symmetry: Very Good
Polish: Very Good
Clarity: VS1
Color: H

I am in Chicago now. Will let you know how tomorrow goes!
36.gif

Tracy

I got engaged last weekend! I don't have the specs for my ring (and suddenly it doesn't even matter!). But here is the story (it's very San Diego specific) and some pictures. Thank you all for your support
36.gif

It was a wonderful evening. We started off at Mr. A's for sunset drinks and appetizers on the rooftop deck, then headed to Laurel for dinner. This is where we had our very first date, oh, so many years ago ;-)

After dinner we went for a stroll through Balboa park. The moon was full and low. A wedding reception was happening at the Prado. We walked until we reached the fountain, near the rose garden, and that's where Jeff got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. "I'd love to," I said and got down on my knees in my new silk dress and hugged him and cried and hugged him some more.

That's the story! I am really excited and feel very lucky. Jeff and I definitely have something wonderful.

th_ring6.jpg

tracys126

Shiny_Rock
Ack, I can''t get the photos sized correctly
7.gif

the tiny ones dont do it any justice
7.gif

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations from one SD fiancee to another!!! :) Your ring is simply beautiful, lovely!!!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, congrats on that gorgeous ring!! What kind of band will you get for it?

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
I am so glad to finally see it!!!! It is lovely, Tracy. You must be so thrilled and on top of the world. Love how you threw in the Tiffany box.
21.gif

tracys126

Shiny_Rock
Snooper, I am planning on getting the Lucida band that is made to go with it. They look great together. Jeff said he wants to get me a band soon for the one side, and one for the other side for our wedding day. Sounds good to me! (but I don''t wanna get my hopes up).

Liz, thanks you are so sweet! :)

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Excited would be an understatement no?
28.gif

It''s just breathtaking! And kudos if you get TWO bands from Tiffanys! Maybe one plain and one with diamonds
18.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations...I live in SD and the Prado is so lovely and I know just where you got engaged since I was a chaperone for my son''s fieldtrip there this year!

Your ring is lovely and remember to post when you get the matching bands!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!! Congratulations and best wishes to the two of you!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous ring! Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Looks like perfection!!! Have you seen the Lucida eternity bands? I have a channel set Lucida half eternity band...and I love it.
30.gif
Something to think about for a wedding band...
27.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Your ring is beautiful!!!! I love the Lucida... it''s so gorgeous and classic!!
30.gif
30.gif

~P.S. What is your finger size (cause that baby looks huge!!!)??
2.gif

tracys126

Shiny_Rock
Tawn: Yes, I grew up here and used to have MY fieldtrips there too ;-) I love the park so much.

Kaleigh: Thank you! You''ve been so helpful. I appreciate it :)

Canuk-gal: Thank you!
Sharon: Thank you!

FireGoddess: You are the best. I remember you telling me that before. Yep, the Lucida band just takes it to the next level. I love love love that band. Did you show me pics of yours? And by the way, the ring in your icon is great!
Bling Diva: You know, this ring is perfect for me. It''s really modern and really simple (which is my favorite style - understated). But it also has the fire of a round. Everyday I love it more and more.
18.gif

I am a size 5.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww, what a sweet proposal. Congratulations!!!

The ring is gorgeous. The Lucida is really special, and it looks beautiful on you!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, congratulations!!! It looks massive on your hand, what size finger are you?? Please more pictures! We don''t see too many Lucidas on here.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry if you''ve already answered this, but did you choose the ring together? Please share the story of how your gorgeous ring came to be!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on getting engaged! I love that ring. It is just gorgeous and such a classic.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I may have showed you a pic of the band...I can''t remember. I''m going senile and I''m only in my early thirties.
20.gif
2.gif
Anyway, I LOVE how it looks with a Lucida solitaire. Here''s a pic of it back when I had my crappy rb cut solitaire.

lucidaband0894567.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results