shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged! Here is the Ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lnicegirl

Rough_Rock
I got engaged on June 11th and here are some shots of the ring that my Fiance picked out for me from a Jeweler in Philadelphia.
I am no longer a lady in waiting.
36.gif

CIMG0005.JPG

nclrgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! It''s AMAZING! Do you have stats? Hand pics?

Lnicegirl

Rough_Rock
GemAlogist,

The center stone is actually an Old Miner Cut Diamond 1.25 carat but because of the cut it has a smaller spread, so it appears smaller than the modern day 1.25 carat rings. The color is J and it has VS1 Clarity. The setting was cast from an Old Estate Mold. My finger size is 4.5 but the ring is too big. I have to get it sized down. It is a white gold setting.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Its beautiful. The older cuts just always seem to have a little extra flair imho! Congratulations!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, congrats!!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Aww--congratulations! Your ring is lovely. Your setting is similar to mine with the four RBs (I got engaged a few days after you!). Enjoy your pretty ring, and best wishes for a long and happy life together.

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement to be married. The ring is pretty and the proportions on your hand just right.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oh, that ring is stunning, and it looks incredible on your hand!!! I think you''re going to have to change your signature since you are no longer waiting! Woohoo, congratulations!
36.gif

lovesparklies

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! I love the prongs on your ring - it looks like there are kind of 3 claws? I''d love to see some profile shots.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous! Great stone & I love the setting!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!
36.gif
Your ring is stunning! An old mine cut--Lucky you! The setting is perfect, and it looks gorgeous on your lovely hand.
1.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Looks gorgeous! Beautiful hands too!! Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
L... I don''t think it looks smaller AT ALL... I think it looks BIGGER... it''s stunning...and looks perfect on your hand...
LOVE the older cuts...so sparkly and beautiful...congrats!
I''m a 4.5 too... so your shots give me a great idea about coverage. THANKS...

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
It is a beautiful ring. The sidestones really balance perfectly size wise, IMHO.

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty and I agree that it looks bigger than 1.25! Congrats!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results