shape
carat
color
clarity

Emerald Cut Diamond RHR Part 3

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CharmedOne, most of my shots are taken with a Canon Power Shot SD1300 IS. It does pretty good macro shots. It is a pretty little camera too and easily fits in my purse.

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Marcy, I will take a look at that one. I am due for a new one, hopefully best buy has it or something close to it.

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Oh well, it says not available at this time :( Great price too.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful marcy!! Your old stone is pretty, but I like the proportions of the new one a lot better - love the setting too! :love:

Your collages are very cool too! :sun:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rats, CharmedOne. Maybe you can find it somewhere else. I know it is probably the 2 year old model by now.

Thanks, Junebug17. I found a picture of my first EC 1/2 ct and it was the same ratio as this one. I got the collage program about this time last year. I scanned all our family photos and made everyone family collages for Christmas. I had 5 x 7 printed of them all and handed them out at our family get together.

Speaking of collages I did some images this morning with the sun behind the ring. It was a little hazy so I didn't get many prisms but of course I just had to make another collage. :bigsmile:

backlitcollage.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Great pictures of a beautiful diamond! So photogenic!

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice photos. Thanks again, I'm sure I will find something. Enjoy your new ring ;-)

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Marcy,
This is so beautiful! I love a classic emerald cut with baguettes! Enjoy!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Rosebloom. It posed so well for me.

CharmedOne, I hope you do find a good camera. I’ve had great luck with Canon for macro shots. I will enjoy my ring. Thanks.

Jill_s, thank you. When I tried a elongated EC in that ring it just didn’t appeal to me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results