shape
carat
color
clarity

emerald and diamond ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
I just released this ring from it''s very long rest in the bank and brought it out for some air. Mostly an emerald ring, but I think the setting is very interesting and wanted to show it. I''ll try to post it before listing any specs. Right now it looks like only the close up will being accepted for upload. Hope this works....

emerald hand shot 2 close resize.jpg

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Well I see I got some pictures up here. This ring is a platinum setting. I have had it for 10+ years. I bought it at auction back in the good old days when one had to pay cash/check, no credit card. Prices were a lot better back then - I got it very reasonably!! This emerald is almost perfectly square, 7mm x 7mm, depth of 5.2mm. The overall ring is about 13mm square. There are about 1.5 cts of mixed diamonds, round brilliants and tapered baguettes.

I wish I knew how old this ring was but I don''t. If anyone has a guess from the setting, let me know.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
That ring is amazing! And the setting, on my...what a beauty. I just love all of the details, so unique.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring! I love the detailed scrollwork in the basket. The diamond halo/fringe really set off that emerald.
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring, I love everything about it!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
that''s really cool!! IT is also my 2 yr old little boy''s birthstone
9.gif

I am glad you brought it out to get some air..

more pics!!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is one gorgeous emerald ring. Love the design.

Linda

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh that ring is just perfect - love that look! Really a great piece, thanks for sharing.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love ballerina settings. That ring deserves lots of fresh air and light!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Is it a ballerina setting? I never heard of that one. Do you think they are related to any particular time period or is it just a typical form of setting that one might find?

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Everthing about the ring is beautiful. I love the setting and it has a lovely gallery.So many rings today are sooo flat. The emerald looks fantastic also. Have you had it appraised? Do you knoe the orgin of the emerald??? Too pretty not to enjoy!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beacon, that is a gorgeous ring you have there!!!
36.gif
I love the setting, and the stone looks beautiful from the pics you posted. Unfortunately I have no knowledge to offer, but I just wanted to compliment the ring!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results