shape
carat
color
clarity

Eleanor II meet Caroline

EC4me

Rough_Rock
Both of your rings are absolutely beautiful!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness!! It's magnificent, and one of my absolute favourite colours! I love the story behind it too :love: :love:

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!! I love that shade of sapphire. And that setting is just perfect!!

lnl001

Rough_Rock
love the floral petal hint the setting has - the saph is amazing!

cjchumphries

Shiny_Rock
Awww I absolutely Love this story and that sapphire is delicious!! It looks amazing and Im sure one day your daughter will cherish it as much as you do! Congratulations, it looks beautiful on you!

cj

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
This is stunning!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous! one of my favorite halo and pairing it with a colorful gemstone is perfection :love:

blingyjules

Rough_Rock
stunning ring, i love purple sapphires :)

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful story and ring! Thanks for showing the original ruby ring. I am partial to leaving things as is and just having it repaired as needed, but whatever you decide is definitely the right choice. You would be honoring your grandma no matter what you do. I love Erika's line too, besides the awesome bench that makes the settings. I will be waiting to see your next project with one of Erika's other settings.

HegemonyCricket

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring and beautiful story! Purple is also my favorite color, and I also loved the Erika Winters Caroline setting! (Had a hard time deciding between that and the Iris!)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results