shape
carat
color
clarity

EC''s ..show me some LIFE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Woah! You''ve been holding out on us! Your EC is stunning!

I can''t WAIT to see what you do with it.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Perfectpear....I think we need to start calling you PerfectEC. Be still my heart!!

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
Here''s a little montage of my ring that put together tonight. My ring was throwing off the prettiest sparkles in the setting sun tonight.

LCRRemcFire.jpg

petite_mal

Rough_Rock
I''ve been a silent stalker of this forum for over a year, and haven''t commented or posted pictures until now. It was an invaluable source of information for me when I was in the process of finding an engagement ring, but I always knew I wanted an emerald cut. My mother''s ring is an EC, and I''ve adored it since I was a little girl.

The sparkle of other cuts is lovely, but what I love about emerald and asscher cuts is that the bling doesn''t deter from the stone itself. You can actually see the stone, and the step facets draw the eye deep in. And they DO flash and sparkle (most dramatically!) but with broader flashes of fire rather than many tiny blinking ones.

I picked out the stone and setting myself since my fiancé knows nothing about diamonds or jewelry in general. His only request was that quality was higher on the list than quantity -- somewhat the reverse of what I had in mind, hehe.

GIA Specs:
Color: D
Clarity: VVS1
Carat: 1.72

The band is a 3mm flat edge in platinum, size 5.5.

The stone is kind of dirty in some of the pictures, and of course they never do any diamond justice, but I <3 it.
1.gif

DSC02784.jpg

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
Welcome petite_mal!

I adore your emerald cut e-ring! You must start your own thread in this section and tell us more about this lovelie!

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve not been paying my PSEC''ers enough attention lately - sorree
7.gif

but I have missed some WOW bling.........some really beautiful stones and settings going on.

more pics and stats and stories and oh, all the juicy details please.

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Petite_mal!! That is a gorgeous stone AND ring! Yummy!

IluvEmeralds

Shiny_Rock
Petite Mal, I''m still in shock....what a beautiful ring....I LOVE IT!! Congratulations! :)

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Petite_mal your ring is gorgeous! Id love more shots - especially some of the basket
36.gif
Sigh, this thread is like **** for me
30.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry, I forgot to post to this thread

em1pics8.JPG

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, Emeraldlover1! Is it weird that as soon as I saw your pic, "Ka-POW" (a la old Batman tv series) went through my mind? Lol! Gorgeous ring!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
I love EC, can I play :)

EW LY EC with FIY traps.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results