shape
carat
color
clarity

EC''s ..show me some LIFE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Evelynn

Po-Evelynn.jpg

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
PO..I just went to another thread and invited DIAMONDFAN...if you see DIDIAMOND or DIAMONDDANA anywhere...tell ''em to c''mon over...
their sets are among the elite, no doubt. I feel like we should ask them to give a speech or give them preferential seating near the windows so we can see the light bounce off their TDF bling...
I''m in heaven!!!
emsmileo.gif

it''s been a while since we''ve seen new pics of those sets showing off the personalities and broad flashes...maybe we can get some new photo shoots going for spring....woo hoo!

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Gypsy

Po-Gypsynew.jpg

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Kellyfish

Po-kellyfish.jpg

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Krisvrn

Po-krisvrn.jpg

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
Oh...my....gosh......WOW....I've never seen a couple of these sets...they're all breathtaking....
you are becoming the EC compilation queen, PO! you're my hero!

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
LadyAmythyst69

Po-LadyAmythyst69.jpg

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Librarychickie

Po-Librarychickie.jpg

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Littlelysser

Po-littlelysser.jpg

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
PO...I''m realizing that we''re missing a lot of wonderful people at our party...we''ve got to get some input and new ''firey'' pictures ...
not only DIDIAMOND and DIAMONDFAN, etc...but folks like KELLYFISH, GYPSY, LIBRARY, etc...
if I ''see'' them around...I''ll let them know...

Also...TACORI...you promised new pics!!!! Yours is an EC STAPLE SET around here...everyone knows it... can spot it from its uniqueness the minute they see it...we all ogle it and drool over it.... by summertime, maybe??? Is that fair??? (BTW, I saw a thread over in the BBW on hair...your hair was ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. )

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Luckyfish

Po-luckyfish.jpg

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Shminbabe

Po-shminbabe.jpg

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Snooper

Po-Snooper.jpg

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Snoopers RHR

Po-Snooper 2.jpg

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Vespergirls old ering

Po-vespergirlsoldring.jpg

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Widget

Po-Widgets New Ring.jpg

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Windowshopper

Po-Windowshoppers.jpg

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Browneyedcountrygirl

Po-becg.jpg

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Obviously I''ve not managed to get everyone on here with an EC or Asscher but hopefully this thread will grow..............

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
WOW - I had no idea there were that many step cuts on here! Whew!! I''m finally starting to feel less like a minority on this site!!! haha!!

GYPSY - SWOOOONNNN!!!! It''s been awhile since I''ve seen yours and it just takes my breath away.

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
I want to play again! Here is my ring and my man....

ap_F23_20080413012939570[1].jpg

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
hey Zhuzhu, I have your ring still to post but you beat me to it.

Po-zhuzhu.jpg

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
ZHU....GREAT shot...it really captures it ''all'' doesn''t it??? WOO HOO...gorgeous...more, more!!

Hey, PO...let''s find BROWN EYED and show her what''s going on over here...she hangs out in BWW a lot, I think...she''s super cool (with a killer ring)...she''d have so much fun here...thanks for posting hers and all the others!!!! You totally rock.... this collection is really growing....

I agree....it really feels like a ''presence'' now...YIPPEE!

GOTTA RUN...busy weekend...IF I DON''T GET TO CHECK IN MUCH...HOPE EVERYONE HAS THE BEST WEEKEND EVER!!!!!!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
We can''t forget about Diamanteblu''s 6-carat emerald (or elongated asscher?)

dbsasscher.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am here!

No new pictures, that one is old and the ring is sadly not as sparkly as I would like in those photos. It really is a gorgeous stone, but gets dirty easily.

Lisa and I owe you a photo shoot soon, so maybe I can spiff it up and take some new ones.

I must sadly report I stink at taking pixs even in macro mode, trust me I have tried my best.

I love Evelynn''s but have not seen her around recently.

I do love Mariah''s, I could take it on no problem, but would love it as a right hand ring not my ering. It is a bit too busy for me as that...but I still think it is lovely. Too bad Nick could not come up with something more original...

I did not even know they were dating. Seems like it came out of nowhere, he was not even done with Selita for that long if recall...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2008 1:26:18 PM
Author: GemALLogist
Also...TACORI...you promised new pics!!!! Yours is an EC STAPLE SET around here...everyone knows it... can spot it from its uniqueness the minute they see it...we all ogle it and drool over it.... by summertime, maybe??? Is that fair??? (BTW, I saw a thread over in the BBW on hair...your hair was ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. )

Flattery will get you everywhere
2.gif
3.gif
You guilted me into it. But I had little time and my set wasn''t cleaned first. My little one loves putting her fingers all over it. But they should hold you over. I started a thread just for you. I am awaiting my push present/mother''s day gift and it will be here *hopefully* around May 30th. So sometime in early June I will take a full fledge photo shoot.

Thanks on the hair. I guess a lot of people think I am a blonde....haven''t been since I was a baby
1.gif
Now if only I could look like I did one my wedding day again...*sigh*

enfianced

Shiny_Rock
Finally have some fire shots of my asscher...I''m like the rest of the step cut lovers...I LOVE the broad flashes of light that asschers and ECs provide...

ps 050508_1.jpg

enfianced

Shiny_Rock
...a fire shot with some of the first sun we''ve seen here in Chicago for months!

ps 050508_2.jpg

enfianced

Shiny_Rock
All these include my new wband too b/c I''m obsessed with it...I don''t like wearing the ering by itself near as much as the pair!

ps 050508_3.jpg

enfianced

Shiny_Rock
Finally, the trio, including my FIs tungsten band

ps 050508_4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results