shape
carat
color
clarity

ebree''s engagement ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

E B

Ideal_Rock
So finally, after a couple of days of rain and overcast skies, I was able to take pictures of my engagement ring! It's absolutely perfect for me, and has, to date, outshone every other diamond ring I've seen on other hands this past week.
30.gif
Thank you Bob, from Whiteflash, and Marcus from Sixty East for making this beautiful ring! Ignore my little sausage links...I was born with baby hands and "soft" fingers.

...and since I know you PS ladies love the specs:

.848 ct, I color, SI1 clarity, Whiteflash ES
Custom basket setting (2 yellow gold hearts, 14 melee) courtesy of Sixty East, Pasadena
Finger size 6, Ring size 6.25

IMG_5676.jpg

IMG_5678.jpg

IMG_5679.jpg

Melee gone wild:

IMG_5681.jpg

I know this one's blurry, but it really captures the fire this little diamond has:

IMG_5670.jpg

Thanks for looking!
9.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
The diamond has so much fire. Very pretty. Where are the two gold hearts on the setting?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
ebree it''s just stunning. Are the two hearts in the gallery. You have to post a profile shot so we can see them!!
30.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring and beautiful stone!! I love it! Congrats!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, EBree. Your ring is gorgeous and has so much fire!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
very pretty!!!! yes- please show us the 2 yellow gold hearts!!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the sweet words, everyone! The two little gold hearts are on the basket, where the basket is open. They''re on the north and south sides (does that make sense?), adding a cute touch but still allowing light to go through. I tried to take pictures of it earlier but was unsuccessful...I''ll try again in a couple of hours!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~EBree, you ring is beautiful and really sparkly!!! Congrats!!!
30.gif

Veronika

Shiny_Rock
Ooohhhh.... such a beautiful ring, and the diamond is gorgeous... congrats

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Yummy! That lost shot...firey!!!!
30.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think your diamond just put out my eye! LOL

It is gorgeous! And how adorable are your little hands!!

Shiny42805

Shiny_Rock
EBree!!! I feel like I''ve followed you from start to finish on this one - and it came out SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

I absolutely love your taste - I have a .81ct princess w/ the hearts in the gallery, and was sooo torn between the one I went with, and the round!

Congratulations!!!!!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
WOW – so sparkly and elegant! Congratulations!
36.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Ebree - beautiful choice! I hope the Pug Princess isn''t too jealous and is hoping for a nice H&A diamond doggy tiara, which she deserves of course!
9.gif

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
BEAUTIFUL! I love your setting, especially the description of the gold heart detailing!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous stone and setting!! I want to see the little heart pictures too
9.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I must say I am a bit jealous, not only do you ahve your super lovely e-ring with the fabulous milgrain edges but you have Sally the Super Pug! Lucky girl!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just divine!!! The ring is stunning...love the flashes off that center stone and the setting...yummy! Love the milgrain detail as well!!
36.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
You guys are so sweet, thank you for the compliments. To tell you the truth, I took 3 sets of pictures before I found any worthy of posting for you on Pricescope. Pictures hardly do it justice...but I hope these gave a good enough idea as to how lively it is.

Date: 11/12/2005 11:03:01 PM
Author: Shiny42805
EBree!!! I feel like I've followed you from start to finish on this one - and it came out SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

I absolutely love your taste - I have a .81ct princess w/ the hearts in the gallery, and was sooo torn between the one I went with, and the round!

Congratulations!!!!!

You've totally been there from start to finish, and you've been quite an inspiration as well! Your ring is so gorgeous and one of a kind, and the little hearts are the perfect touch, aren't they? I had to have some as well. Isn't it funny how we think we want one thing (for me, it was the halo), and when we see something else on our finger that really *speaks*, what we wanted before goes right out the window!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Ebree, your diamond is beautiful! So firey! I love the milgraining and bead set diamonds in your ring. Reminds me of my setting. Congratulations!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! It''s beautiful!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank goodness for the more pix!! Even more lovely!!! I love the milligrain and the shot with the light flashing off that baby. Be careful on the road, lady. Don''t peek!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Ebree, you lucky girl. It''s beautiful. I love it, and it looks wonderful on your hand. Congrats and best wishes.

shay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results