shape
carat
color
clarity

E-Ring!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
1.gif
Very pretty! The sapphire is just stunning.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had to post here too.

I agree wtih Widget, I will take a gorgeous Pad sapphire over a diamond any day. They just seem to glow. Yours is amazing and to have one that large is sooooo special, being they are very rare and hard to come by.

LOVE your ring. We PAD lovers are so happy for you. Congratulations.

Linda

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Raliegh26, what a beautiful and original engagement ring! Your ring is so yummy. Your ring is the best non-center diamond ring I have seen so far. Post more pics when you can. Congrats.
36.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that ring is just gorgeous!
30.gif
The padparadscha is yummy! I''m sorry to hear about your first ring''s demise. Do you have pictures of it? It sounds so pretty. I''m glad you got another ring that you can wear without having to worry about it''s durability.

brneyedgrl

Shiny_Rock
I''m sorry to hear about your original e-ring. I would have loved to see a picture of it just because I like the look of delicate settings.

Your Padparadscha ring is beautiful and very unique. I agree w/ the others about colored stones... they just seem to be a little more eye catching sometimes.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
WOW - very pretty! Congratulations! love the color.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Your ring is sooo pretty!! I love the color of the sapphire too!!!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results