shape
carat
color
clarity

E-Ring Pics In Mom''s Garden

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
My mother loves to garden and she always has gorgeous flowers at this time of year. I took advantage of the nice weather yesterday and snapped a few pictures of my e-ring in her daylilies and her old-world roses. Still getting the hang of using the macro setting... enjoy!

RingShotswithFlowers001.jpg

RingShotswithFlowers002.jpg

RingShotswithFlowers006.jpg

RingShotswithFlowers007.jpg

RingShotswithFlowers008.jpg

RingShotswithFlowers005.jpg

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Those flower shots sure do make diamonds pop. I''d say you have the macro setting down. ;-) I still LOVE your ring Equ!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow equestrienne, those pics are breath taking. I''m so glad you got your ring back. I forget what did they have to do to fix it??
30.gif
30.gif

Chi

Shiny_Rock
Oooh these pics are gorgeous...love the ring and the colours of the flowers make the diamond stand out that much more...
9.gif

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, everyone.
9.gif
That was a very photogenic little red rose up there.
2.gif

Kaleigh - I had to take it back in for a stone that was tilted during the most recent tightening. The resetting of that stone sort of "mashed down" its spot in the setting, and it angles out a little more than the other tiny sidestone now, but it''s tight and not twisting so I am not complaining. Everything has stayed put for a week now without any problems. I really love the whole look of the band and the prong-set stones, and I would hate to have the metal in the prongs weaken over time due to more adjustments to this setting. I think that if the setting continues to give me trouble, I will take the ring to a different jeweler and have them remake it.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What great picutures! Love your ring--and the georgous flowers!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
I adore the flower shots! The flowers are so vibrant and gorgeous and the ring is beautiful!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you again, everyone.
1.gif
I will be visiting at home again this weekend, so hopefully Mom will tell me I can go play in the plants with my sparklie again. My mom would garden the whole six acres if she could, honestly. She''s got gorgeous flowers everywhere!

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
gosh you sure can take good pics, and your model helps things out doesn''t she!!!
5.gif
, your ring and your moms flowers are gorgeous.
9.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful Pics! Beautiful Flowers. Beautiful Ring.

It''s a trifecta!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I was back up at home this weekend and I found a really striking lily. Mom says that this is a black lily, a purple so deep and dark that they refer to it as black in her garden books. It''s in a bed next to one of her little fountains and there should be more blooming soon. Isn''t it gorgeous?

RingShotswithFlowers001-1.jpg

Of course we need a ring shot with this one.
9.gif

RingShotswithFlowers002-1.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Wow awesome pictures! Those incredible flowers are the perfect back drop for your gorgeous ring!!! Love that lily.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
They just keep getting better Equestrienne! I hope those diamonds stay put this time!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful ring
30.gif
beautiful pictures
36.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Equestrienne ~
emrose.gif

Thank you for sharing your spaklie with us!
2.gif
The flower shots are always my favorites!
30.gif

And Oh boy .... MMMMmmmm ... look at all the pretty flowers
face23.gif
! Your mom sure has a pretty garden from what I can tell!
emthup.gif

Have a wonderful day!
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results