shape
carat
color
clarity

Doris Panos bracelets

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

madrock

Rough_Rock
This isn''t about a ring, but you guys are so knowledgeable about all things sparkly, I know you can help!

I LOVE the Doris Panos bangle bracelets. I can''t post the photo of all of them (maybe someone else can) but here''s the link:

http://www.dorispanos.com

Since I haven''t been able to find anyplace that sells these online, I am seeing a group of them next week at a store near me. But, as I am thinking, I was wondering if I couldn''t have someplace make a couple (like this one in the photo), using the nearly 4 carats of diamond pave from my old oval setting. Who would you guys suggest to do this work?

Any ideas?

panos-bracelet02.jpg

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
madrock
35.gif

wow!!!! I love the Design
30.gif
30.gif

how about WF?

madrock

Rough_Rock
Since I seem to be having this thread all by myself (almost), here''s the update.

I saw 9 bracelets today...I was very disappointed. The bracelets are SMALL. I have a pretty small wrist (a 7 inch bracelet is too big for me) and these were tiny! The reason they are made small is so they don''t turn -- the designs only go about 2/3 of the way around (also a disappointment). They were so small that they hardly moved at all -- which sort of defeats the purpose of a bangle. I loved the matte finish (they are all 18K/D or E/VS1) but the work was crude.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/20/2006 3:16:28 PM
Author: madrock
Since I seem to be having this thread all by myself (almost), here''s the update.

I saw 9 bracelets today...I was very disappointed. The bracelets are SMALL. I have a pretty small wrist (a 7 inch bracelet is too big for me) and these were tiny! The reason they are made small is so they don''t turn -- the designs only go about 2/3 of the way around (also a disappointment). They were so small that they hardly moved at all -- which sort of defeats the purpose of a bangle. I loved the matte finish (they are all 18K/D or E/VS1) but the work was crude.
That''s too bad Madrock. Sorry.

Sounds like the cure is a hunkin tennis bracelet!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is too bad. They are a beautiful design. Couldn''t you get something custom made that is "inspired" by these designs? That way you can make them any size you want and have the design go all the way around.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d trust Quest Jewelers to do and inspired piece with that type of detail. I know for a fact they will let you use your own stones, they recycling projects..

here''s a thread that showcases some of their work.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results