shape
carat
color
clarity

Does Anyonr have a Tiffany Knife Edge style Eternity band with a 1.50 eternity band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SandraPaneczko

Shiny_Rock
my 1.50 eternity band was shipped out 3 days ago so it should be here soon. I am dying to have it!!! Does anyone have a Tiffany knife edge E ring with around a 1.50 eternity band or does anyone know of a thread along these lines because I cant find any.

Thanks

OPPPS I meant to say Tiffany knife edge style E ring in the title. Sorry... is there a way for me to edit that?

aggiebling09

Shiny_Rock
Here are a few that might be helpful:

http://www.pricescope.com/forum/show-me-the-ring/tiffany-co-2-86-tcw-shared-prong-eternity-band-t83307.html
eternity bands
eternity wedding sets (to help you get the idea of eternity band tcw)
eternity wedding sets 2
one more of these
Jenn5504''s beauty
some solitaire and eternity bands
last one

Sorry, I couldn''t really find one with your specific tcw, but hopefully browsing these threads will be helpful. I think a 1.5tcw eternity band would look great with your soliaire
10.gif
30.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
The only way to edit it is by messaging the admins.

ha! I was wondering what the heck you were talking about a Tiffany Knife Edge eternity band.......
33.gif

So my question to you is....do you have the Tiffany Setting engagement ring for your soon-to-come eternity wedding band? I may get the Tiffany Setting someday!
31.gif
It's a beautiful ring. It also looks gorgeous with eternity bands
30.gif
30.gif
(I've tried them on a few times together)

here are a couple diamond bands accompanying the Tiffany Setting I requested to see once

SandraPaneczko

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all your links, My E ring is not a Tiffany, its a Tiffany style knife edge setting. I do have my E ring but my E band will be here soon. When choosing a carat weight. I really liked the 1.50 Its perfect for me. Dont get me wrong the 2-4 carat E bands I have seen are all very pretty but for me they are a bit much. It looks creat if you have a 1.50 or higher solitaire but I only have a .82 so it wouldn''t look right

See you when my ring comes in

kathyinjapan

Shiny_Rock
Mine is waaay smaller thank yours (only 0.27 tcw) but if you''re interested in seeing pics there''s one in the 7th link that aggiebling09 posted

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results